Registered Nurse - Hospice
Company: Vertical Recruiting
Posted on: June 25, 2022
A Hospice care facility in Lubbock, TX is seeking a Full Time,
Day Shift Hospice Care Manager RN. This position offers 7 days on,
7 days off schedule. Candidates who meet all conditions are
eligible for a $7,500 hiring bonus - this is in addition to the
fantastic benefits and compensation package that begin on your
first day of employment.Job Summary:
- Provides prescribed nursing care services to terminally ill,
injured, convalescent and disabled persons patients in a home
setting, nursing facilities, assisted living facilities and/or
- Functioning independently without on-site supervision.
- Provides education and support for family members and
- Oversee the clinical and social work activity surrounding the
care of the patient and family.
- Ensures continuity of quality care on nights and
weekends.REQUIRED SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing program.
- 1 year Nursing related experience.
- Current State Nurses License.
- No listing on OIG Excluded Providers List.
- Current driver's license.
- Proof of current auto liability insurance.Preferred Position
Qualifications:License / Certifications: Certified Hospice and
Palliative Nurse (CHPN).
Keywords: Vertical Recruiting, Lubbock , Registered Nurse - Hospice, Healthcare , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!