Sale Enablement Specialist - Lubbock, TX
Company: Altice USA
Posted on: May 15, 2019
Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband
communications and video services providers in the United States,
delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services,
proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9
million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through
its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.From high-speed broadband and
ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news and
voice offerings, we are making connections possible around the
country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools,
to hospitals, and everyone in between.This role provides customer
contact sales support for the Retention, Residential Inbound Sales,
, Outbound Sales, MDU Sales channels as well as Retail Stores. The
primary function of sales support is to ensure timely and proper
resolution of all escalated calls/chats/emails that require
additional technical expertise and knowledge in provisioning
systems. Business Analyst is the subject matter expert on all
policies, procedures, promotions and processes for all Residential
and Commercial Sales departments. This role is a single point of
contact for all sales related escalations for Customer Service,
TSG, OV Operations and VDO. Secondary function is one of quality
assurance, to assess quality of call handling, Altice Order Entry
System functions that may result in customer dissatisfaction, and
operational shortcomings that result in complaint calls or requests
for sales cancellations. Responsibilities
- Responsible for receiving and resolving advanced level sales
escalations across sales channels
- Provide advanced level billing, provisioning and
- Perform advanced level transactions such as address builds, TN
edits, dual accounts, Hot Move corrections and other advanced type
- Maintain high level of expertise in utilizing advanced level
access to IDA and DDP as well as tools such as Zoom, Trio, ETS
(engineering tracking system), JSI ML (provisioning), AMSS
(eCustomer Care), iOffer, Workfront, Footprint Tool and
Serviceability tool, etc.
- Track all escalations and note root cause of complaint when
- Practice policies and procedures as outlined by Sales
Management team, using judgment and discretion in meeting
customer's needs, while remaining within company and departmental
- Assisting, guiding and advising sales reps to ensure sales and
save calls are handled accurately.
- Check and apply quality assurance standards against work
monitored. Correct accounts and reports feedback to supervisors for
- Resolve all past pending installs and changes of service, from
all sales channels; maintaining the integrity of the database.
- Interacts with all functional groups to save any sales that
fall out of process; maintaining professional working relationships
with other departments in order to accomplish timely and
satisfactory results to customers.
- Perform beta testing on new sales tools and IDA enhancements.
Assist Sales Operations with documenting test results.
- Perform billing system and product rule testing on all new
sales promotions and offers.
- Responsible for maintaining the accuracy and integrity of the
house file information in ICOMS AS400 Billing Software.
- Attain information on new build addresses from construction and
enter accurately and efficiently into the billing software.
- Resolve serviceability requests using multiple tools and
resources available in a timely manner.
- Support call center and retail personnel by responding timely
to all requests for additions or updates to house file
- Assist on house file data cleanup, serviceability
- Perform house file audit functions by generating and/or working
reports making account corrections as necessary.
- Identify and recommend process improvements or enhancements in
order to create better efficiency and accuracy.
- Complete special projects as assigned
- Participate in training as opportunities arise.Essential
- Ability to communicate in person, telephone or written
- Ability to use computer, calculator and reference
- Ability to sort and distribute materials
- Ability to use standard office equipment
- Ability to give public presentations
- Ability to work, including travel, outdoors in adverse weather
conditions day or night
- Ability to travel from one location to another as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years sales experience. Experience in a fast-paced call
center environment required.
- Requires good oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task required. Working Conditions
- Schedules may include days, nights and weekendsWe are an Equal
Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free
and smoke-free workplace.
Keywords: Altice USA, Lubbock , Sale Enablement Specialist - Lubbock, TX, Sales , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!