Insurance Sales Agent (Sign-On Bonus Available)
Company: Jonathan Shaw Agency
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Job DescriptionJonathan Shaw's Farmers Insurance Agency in
Lubbock, TX is hiring Insurance Sales Representatives to join our
Our insurance agency is located in Lubbock, Texas, and we're are
ready to take over the State of Texas! We provide Auto, Home,
Business, and Life insurance to help protect our clients, and their
assets. If you want to be a part of a winning and competitive
culture, then this may be the career for you!
Benefits for the Insurance Sales Agent:
- Very competitive base salary (most competitive in West
- Very competitive commission structure (most competitive in West
- Business and Leadership Courses available
- Netflix, Hulu, Disney+ and ESPN+ subscription provided
- Bonus incentive based on individual/agency performance
- Paid time off - personal time and holidays
- Career growth/advancement development
- Training/coaching provided
- $1,000 Sign-on bonus availableSalary Range: $50000.00 -
$100000.00 per year
Paid time off
- Paid training
- Profit sharing
Responsibilities for the Insurance Sales Agent:
Develop insurance quotes, make sales presentations, and close
- Communicating with our hot leads
- Establish client relationships and follow up with clients, as
- Understanding prospects needs and identifying sales
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential
- Explaining and demonstrating the benefits of our services
- Staying informed about competing products and services
- Ability to achieve high sales targets
- Having a ton of fun while being part of a competitive team!
Qualifications for the Insurance Sales Agent:
- Sales experience or a client-facing background is a plus
- Insurance experience is preferred, but not required
- Proven track record of trustworthiness, dependability and
- Must be coachable
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, and
- Must have strong interpersonal communication skills
- Must be motivated and determined
Our Culture:Customer and employee success and satisfaction are our
top two priorities. The two go hand-in-hand, and as they build each
other up, they create an external and internal army of brand
ambassadors. Having one without the other just does not work.
Compensation:We believe in paying exceptionally well for
outstanding performance. Our compensation plan is unmatched in the
marketplace and truly allows our team members to make an incredible
income and build a career for themselves.
Career Growth Plan:We are constantly searching for new leaders
within our company. All of our team members have a duty to better
themselves, and everyone has an opportunity to advance within our
organization. There will always be opportunities to grow yourself
within the company, including Agecny Ownership at some point!
Here are the frequently asked questions and answers that we get
about our career opportunity:
What kind of training will I receive?We invest in our team members
to help them succeed and achieve their personal, professional, and
financial goals. You will receive the award-winning product and
sales training that is exclusively offered in our agency.
Is prior insurance sales experience required?No! You dont need to
know anything about insurance or insurance sales to apply. We
provide all of the product and sales training that youll need to be
What is the culture like in your company?We have a competitive
culture where we expect a lot from ourselves and each other;
however, we support one another to ensure that we all succeed and
have an enjoyable work environment.
What would my career growth plan look like?All team members in our
organization have the opportunity to go through our Employee
Maturity Program and advance within our organization and take on
Will I have to purchase my own leads?No! No! No! Our sales agents
will work on both natural market leads that are free, and we as an
agency will provide leads from the most reputable companies to
ensure your success.
Is this a commission-only position?Absolutely not! Our compensation
plan is unmatched in the marketplace. We offer a base salary with
uncapped commission and attractive bonuses.
What can I reasonably expect to make in the first year?If you
follow our sales process, at the very least you can expect to make
$50,000 in your first year with your base salary, commission, and
bonuses.If you're looking to be part of something remarkable, and
if this career opportunity sounds like something you would like to
be a part of, then apply today!
Keywords: Jonathan Shaw Agency, Lubbock , Insurance Sales Agent (Sign-On Bonus Available), Sales , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!