Customer Service Representative- Starting Pay $18.00 + $1000 Sign On Bonus!
Company: VXI Global Solutions
Posted on: August 6, 2022
If you want a job that you can build into a career and have
opportunity for growth as well as stability, then VXI is a place
you want to be in. Benefit package includes:
- Competitive salary
- Paid training
- 401K plan
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, & Vision)
- Cell phone benefits for employees - $25/month per line for
unlimited phone, text and data.
- Referral for Life Program - Those who refer employees received
a residual bonus every pay period for you and your referral
- Fun Work environment that includes luncheon, contest, gift
cards, and other prizes as incentives
- Abundant Advancement Opportunities Equal Opportunity Employer:
disability/veteran If you want your application process
immediately, complete an online application (at home or in our
office) and we will set you for an interview. About the position:
Inbound Customer Service Representative will act as a liaison,
provide product/services information and resolve any emerging
problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and
efficiency. They re patient, empathetic, and passionately
communicative. Problem-solving also comes naturally to customer
care specialists. They are confident at troubleshooting and
investigate if they don t have enough information to resolve
customer complaints. Inbound Customer Service Representative are
expected to use a consultative customer service approach as you
build trust and rapport, as you build trust and rapport, learning
about the customers needs. In addition, you will be required to
overcome objectives and meet a required quota s / metrics. The
target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond
efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer
satisfaction. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional customer service, resolve customer issues
on inquiries (billing, technical troubleshooting, account changes,
product and services recommended upgrades)
- Effective listening skills to ensure understanding of customer
needs and desired out-comes
- Ask questions and actively listen for responses for the purpose
of validating data and solving customer problems
- Build rapport and make appropriate recommendation on new
product and services
- Ability to build and maintain effective collaborative
relationships with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to manage multiple objectives simultaneously and solve
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Maintain degree of flexibility with the ability to quickly
switch focus in response to business needs.
- Effective organization and time management skills.
- Takes ownership and is comfortable with both working
independently, and in collaboration with others, as required.
- 1+ year call center experience or any related field is
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must submit to a background check and drug test upon offer of
- Required to be flexible with work schedule. Schedule are
subject to change due to our call volume nature
- Full Time position up to 40 hours per week
- Exemplary Attendance Records with Previous Employers.
- Meet the required typing skills 25 WPH
Keywords: VXI Global Solutions, Lubbock , Customer Service Representative- Starting Pay $18.00 + $1000 Sign On Bonus!, Sales , Levelland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!