Sales Executive (Lubbock)
Posted on: May 10, 2022
RentPath (a division of Redfin) is a leading technology company
in the property rental industry. We empower over one hundred
million annually nationwide to find apartments and houses for rent
with our three major brands:,, and. Our mission is to simplify the
rental journey through an engaging user experience and data-driven
innovations! RentPath's robust platform powers a full suite of
best-in-class digital marketing solutions across search
advertising, social media, email marketing, reputation management,
and more. With holistic solutions, we simplify the rental search
experience for renters while driving occupancies and efficiencies
for property managers and owners. Our mission is to find everyone a
place to call home
SALES: Our Sales and Sales Operations teams offer a unique
opportunity to learn and grow by leveraging cutting-edge digital
technology solutions, best-in-class sales training, and an
industry-leading sales leadership team. Providing professional
advancement opportunities for our employees is our priority because
we know it's our people that make RentPath such a great place to
A Day in the Life
Imagine this as your day to day role and responsibilities:
- You will set up and conduct sales/service meetings with the
decisions makers across your business portfolio.
- You will develop and maintain close relations within an
assigned territory - exceeding customer expectations.
- You will manage your sales pipeline and revenue forecast in
Salesforce to ensure accurate recording of prospecting
- You will even step in and assist in the collection of current
monies and past due accounts on your accounts when needed, because
that's just what you do
- You will achieve your new sales presentations and cold call
goals with flying colors.
- Quotas will be set by the Market Sales Manager and, because you
are an amazing Sales Executive, you will not only meet, but exceed
What We Need from You
- You are intelligent, curious and you have a finger on the pulse
of digital media.
- You are passionate about the growth and development within the
multifamily industry and are comfortable communicating the value of
RentPath's suite of products and services to your
- You work within the sales and support teams for the achievement
of revenue generation, customer satisfaction and long-term account
goals in line with company vision and values. -
- You are a Sales Professional and are polished, know how to
prospect and are COMPLETELY comfortable closing new business deals.
- You will come with at least an Associates level college degree
and will have been in the B2B Sales space for a minimum of 3 years,
which could include some experience in college. If you've sold in
the digital ad space within those 3+ years, even better!
- It goes without saying that you have strong customer service
and client retention skills, and are an excellent communicator and
- You really do get data and understand how to interpret it in a
way that allows you to quickly apply data within the sales process.
Calculators and Excel spreadsheets aren't needed for you!
- We would love for you to bring Salesforce experience to the
table, but other CRM experience will definitely help you get up to
speed with the technology for this role.
- You recognize that this role requires you to travel, so you
must have the ability to drive to all sales calls and appointments
within your assigned territory. This generally requires up to 20
hours or more of being in the field.
All applications for positions with RentPath are subject to our
RentPath is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a
To ensure the health and safety of our workforce, customers and
third parties, RentPath conducts background screening after making
conditional offers for employment. All screening is conducted
consistent with Equal Employment Opportunity Commission guidance
and state and local Fair Chance Act guidance, and RentPath
encourages applications from, and fully considers, qualified
applicants with criminal record histories.
Keywords: RentPath, Lubbock , Sales Executive (Lubbock), Sales , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!