2nd Shift Chemical Production Operator
Posted on: August 13, 2019
Great teams start with good chemistry.WHO WE ARE
We are a company where people matter.
We are family driven.
We are financially strong.
And we are looking for problem-solvers to join our growing
This position has the hours of Monday-Friday 2PM-11PM & every other
Saturday starting at 8am.
As Production Operator, responsibilities include:
- Blending and packaging of liquid chemicals in a GMP
- Inspection, cleaning, and filling of drums and totes.
- Loading and unloading of tank trucks and rail cars.
- Drawing samples of incoming product and finish blends and
- Cleaning and inspection of blenders and reactors.
- Careful review of worksheets.
- Operation of machinery as directed by supervisor.
- Attend all mandatory training.
- Complete all paperwork accurately, neatly, and according to SOP
by the end of each shift.Active member of Lubbock's Emergency
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Ability to work independently.
- Prior chemical blending experience recommended.
- Must have communication and interpersonal skills, along with
the ability to read, write, and speak English.
- Ability to sit, stand, and climb stairs for up to 12 hours per
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds, frequently.
- Able to climb ladders and work at heights up to 50 feet on
- Able to perform manual dexterity tasks.
- Ability to work in confined spaces.
- Must be able to work in an un-cooled warehouse facility where
temperatures may reach 100-- Fahrenheit.
- Occasional turning, twisting, stooping, bending, and
- Able to wear a hairnet and beard net, if applicable, with a
- No exposed jewelry in body piercings when in a GMP production
- Due to safety concerns, the wearing of contact lenses is
- Ability to wear a respirator for up to 4 hours a day. Please
refer to the SOP for facial hair guidelines.
- Ability to wear SCBA and additional personal protective
Developing our people is key to our growth and our team success.
The list below includes other positions that you could move into
once you've successfully mastered your role.
1. Production or Warehouse Supervisor
4. Customer Service
5. Production Scheduler
Benefits and perks include three retirement plans (401k, pension
and profit sharing), medical/dental/vision/life insurance, paid
time off, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, legal
services insurance, scholarship awards for children of employees,
summer picnic, community giving events, free family wellness
coaching including nutritionist and fitness coach.
Watch this Why Hydrite video to find
WANT TO STAY CONNECTED? FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/hydrite-chemical-co-
- Facebook: facebook.com/hydrite
Learn more about Hydrite on our website:
Keywords: Hydrite, Lubbock , 2nd Shift Chemical Production Operator, Professions , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!