Company: National Hospitality Services LLC
Posted on: January 19, 2023
The maintenance technician is responsible for providing an
attractive, clean, safe and well-maintained property, using a
systematic approach that maximized guest satisfaction and remaining
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain and repair interior and exterior of the building,
guest rooms, meeting rooms, laundry, lighting, HVAC, ventilation,
water treatment systems and swimming pool.
- Inspect all operating systems and components of the hotel to
ensure they are operating properly, efficiently and safely.
- Communicate and enforce all hotel policies and procedures.
- Inform management of hazardous situations, emergencies or
- Maintain a clean and organized maintenance shop and for the
security of hotel inventory.
- Assist all guests in a sincere and courteous manner, whenever
possible going the extra mile and doing whatever it takes to ensure
- Understand and respond to customers' needs and ensure a high
level of guest satisfaction.
- Perform preventative maintenance of all mechanical/electrical,
HVAC, refrigeration, and plumbing systems.
- Maintain cleanliness of hotel grounds.
- Assist with hotel security to minimize risk of theft, crime and
Required Skills and Experience
- Able to accept directions and priorities from members of
management and reliably follow through on tasks.
- Highly energetic and motivated individual
- Ability to lift up to 80 pounds.
- Ability to work with machinery both indoors and outdoors.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Previous hospitality industry experience preferred but not
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with strong
customer/client focus essential
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
- Ability to shift and manage multiple priorities
- Results driven focus and ability to work through to completion
in a timely manner
- Adaptable to change
- High level of flexibility regarding overtime during times busy
periods as required by the business Associated topics: automotive,
calibrate, customer service, field service, machine repair,
maintenance mechanic, malfunction, millwright, service technician,
Keywords: National Hospitality Services LLC, Lubbock , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!