Company: Texas Tech University
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Performs specialized analytical duties in the operation and
maintenance of assigned area. Responsibilities include collecting,
analyzing and developing data relative to area, making
recommendations and assisting in implementation of projects. Work
is performed under general supervision with latitude for
independent judgment in accordance with established policies and
- Works with the Assistant Managing Director on advanced
analytics projects including predictive and prescriptive that
result in valuable deliverables.
- Completes ad hoc customer requests including mandated reports,
outside surveys, and data files.
- Provides quality products and services that meets customer
requirements and are delivered on schedule.
- Displays strong communication skills and can effectively and
efficiently collect customer requirements and define scope of
- Effectively works in a team environment, facilitates
cooperation within the department, cross-trains with other staff,
and supports cross-functional quality control.
- Ongoing professional development that is focused on skills that
support continuous improvement, new technologies, or areas of
- Ensures that specialized data requests are correctly used and
dissemination of sensitive information adheres to all relevant
university guidelines and operating policies.
- Performs additional duties as assigned by immediate
supervisor.Bachelor's degree required plus five years progressively
responsible related experience.
Keywords: Texas Tech University, Lubbock , Chief Analyst, Professions , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!