Building Automation Controls Technician
Company: Trane Technologies
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Are you an experienced Controls Technician looking to grow with
a worldwide leader for HVAC and Building Automation?
Trane is seeking a Building Automation Controls Technician for the
Lubbock, TX area.
In this role, you will be performing installations (commissioning),
troubleshooting, repairing, and programming environmental control
systems in a commercial setting.
If you have 3+ years of experience with controls, Trane wants to
hear from you!
Click Apply and/or Email your information to:
email@example.com*Make sure you put Controls
Technician and your desired Location in the subject line
Why Trane Technologies is the best for Service Technicians:
- Competitive Pay: Highly competitive and comprehensive total
compensation program. Overtime opportunities are available.
- Full Benefits: Including medical, dental, vision, 401k with up
to 6% matching, core company contribution of 2%, 8 paid holidays,
15 days of vacation time, life insurance, and more!
- Valuable Training: featuring Manufacturer (OEM) Level Training;
formal internal training programs for those looking to add to their
industry knowledge, as well as continued learning for those want to
sharpen their HVAC skills
- Career Advancement: opportunities for career development and
promotions as well as a tuition reimbursement program
- Perks: Late model, clean, and dependable company vehicle,
high-speed laptop, smartphone, specialized tools, uniforms, PPE,
and safety boot allowance
- Independent Work Days: At Trane, we trust you to get the job
done right. Most days, you'll be dispatched from your house and can
enjoy working independently!
- Factory support - Because you are working with Trane, you will
enjoy having access to the factory and getting the job done right
the first time! Plus, you have access to Tech Hub, a nationwide
support platform to connect you with others to get you the support
you needWhat you'll be doing:In this position, you will leverage
your knowledge of electronics, direct digital controls, airflow,
hydronics, refrigeration theory, and building control techniques to
ensure the BAS system is running smoothly.You will also use a
variety of hand tools, interpreting control drawings, plans, and
specifications, to mount, assemble, test, and program the system in
a diverse commercial and industrial environment.
What you'll bring to the table:
- A High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience with commercial controls and BAS systems
- Previous background in programming, commissioning, and startup
of Siemens, Johnson Controls, Honeywell, or Tridium/Niagara-based
controls systems is highly desirable.
- Operating knowledge of Microsoft office and comfortable with
hand-held devices (i.e. Smartphone, iPad)
- A valid driver's license, with no major or frequent traffic
- EPA Certification Preferred
- Ability to work on-call rotation and/or overtime to support the
business, including occasional overnight staysPhysical
- This position requires working in diverse conditions including
but not limited to mechanical equipment rooms with exposure to
noisy operating equipment, exposure to extreme weather conditions,
precarious places, and risk of electrical shock (high
- This position is highly physical and requires regular use of
hands, fingers, walking, stooping, and kneeling. It requires
employees to regularly lift and or move up to 10 lbs, frequently
lift and or move up to 40 lbs and occasionally lift and or move
more than 40 lbs.About the Company: At Trane Technologies -, we
Challenge Possible. Our brands - including Trane - and Thermo King
- - create access to cooling and comfort in buildings and homes,
transport and protect food and perishables, connect customers to
elevated performance with less environmental impact, and
dramatically reduce energy demands and carbon emissions, and
innovate with a better world in mind. We boldly challenge what's
possible for a sustainable world.We are committed to achieving
workforce diversity reflective of our communities. We are an equal
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a
protected veteran, or any legally protected status.
Keywords: Trane Technologies, Lubbock , Building Automation Controls Technician, Professions , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!