Cadillac Sales Consultant
Company: Cavender Cadillac of Lubbock
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job Description Cavender Cadillac of Lubbock is looking for
Sales Consultants to join our expansion into West Texas. For over
80 years, the Cavender Auto Family has strived to offer the best
dealership experience by proudly serving our community, employees,
and customers.We offer an outstanding company culture where we
understand and value work/life balance. We provide best-in-class
benefits: paid vacation time, medical, vision, and dental
insurance, 401k plans, and more. We create opportunities for career
growth and progression, seeking to promote from within whenever
possible. We invest in our employees by providing ongoing training
and professional development. We love and support the communities
our dealerships serve, and we are always looking for different ways
to partner with organizations in our communities.Successful
Automotive Sales Consultants have outstanding interpersonal skills
as well as the discipline and drive to put in the work necessary to
be successful. This auto sales position is about building rapport
with the customer, understanding their needs and matching them up
with the right vehicle. We are looking for folks who are willing to
give their best, want to be a part of an elite team, communicate
clearly, and are interested in a real career with long term
potential, not just a job.Responsibilities - Sales Consultant:
- Greet customers to identify their vehicle needs, finding the
vehicle to meet their needs, and ensuring that each customer has a
satisfactory dealership experience.
- Conduct vehicle presentations to customers, explaining features
and demonstrating operation of vehicle in showroom or on road.
- Suggest optional equipment for customer to purchase.
- Meet dealership sales goals.
- Maintain Customer Satisfaction scores at or above company
- Compute and quote sales price, including tax, trade-in
allowance, and discount.
- Complete paperwork accompanying vehicle sales.
- Arrange for delivery and registration of vehicle.
- Research availability of models and optional equipment.
- Engage in business development, contacting prospects and
clients via phone and email.Qualifications/Requirements - Sales
- Prior automotive sales a plus
- Sales or Customer Service experience is preferred
- Strong communications skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Proven track record.
- Strong record of positive customer service results with
customer focused attitude.
- Team oriented.
- Submit to and successfully complete MVR, background check, and
pre-employment drug test.
- Valid driver's license
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen and background check
prior to employment
Keywords: Cavender Cadillac of Lubbock, Lubbock , Cadillac Sales Consultant, Professions , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!