Utility Driver-Multiple Servic - Brownfield,TX
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: May 13, 2022
The Lubbock, TX branch is looking for a Utility Driver provides
primary route coverage for the assigned District as well as other
Districts as needed to support vacation, sick time, and turnover.
The Utility Driver will ride along and Mentor the new BPS drivers
that return from the regional training centers (UMO, Lube, WWF).
This position will travel up to 3 weeks out of the month on average
with 1 week home.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Provide safe. friendly, on time, quality customer service
- Will be responsible for picking up waste oil at customer
locations driving a Class B Tanker Truck, Box Trucks and or Lube
- Will be responsible for mentoring and training other
- Prepare waste loads for shipment to Oil Terminals
- Will serve as backup driver to cover routes when needed
- Ensure waste / oil is stored in safe and proper manner
- Visit and service 8+ customer per day
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Class B CDL required
- Class A CDL Strongly Preferred
- Ability to obtain Hazmat and Tanker endorsements upon hire
- Ability to travel extensively, up to 3 weeks away from
- Ability to train and mentor on job responsibilities
- Previous route service driving experience preferred
- Must have excellent Safety record
- Strong communication skills, work ethic, and attention to
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to
excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire
business model revolves around keeping North American businesses
green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a
world-class environmental service organization and market leader in
industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology,
and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used
motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in
North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million
gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management
needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES.
PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
For additional information about driver career opportunities,
please call us at (855) 791-1117
Apply today! Visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team;
however only those that complete the online application and meet
the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military &
Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Lubbock , Utility Driver-Multiple Servic - Brownfield,TX, Professions , Brownfield, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!