Company: WillScot Mobile Mini
Posted on: May 13, 2022
ABOUT THE JOB:Our Service Technicians are multi-functional,
inspecting buildings, performing repairs or readiness work
including framing and finish carpentry, light electrical, flooring,
plumbing, painting, running gear, and more to our fleet of modular
buildings. An eye for quality and a commitment to safety is
critical for this role!WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:Safety/Environment:
- Act in accordance with Williams Scotsman Safety,
Transportation, and Environmental Policies.
- Lead and act to promote employee health and safety results
through creating a safer workplace, DuPont STOP, training and
observations, and regularly scheduled assessments of the
- Attend periodic safety meetings
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Operate a company vehicle safely and maintains a valid drivers
license and excellent driving record free from points Fleet &
Efficient Use of Resources:
- Perform repairs to mobile office trailers including framing and
finish carpentry, electrical, flooring, plumbing, painting, running
gear, and all other facets of modular building repair.
- Perform check-in/out (off/on rent) inspections of off rented
buildings by physically inspecting to determine repair scope of
work, as well as damages for invoicing the customer. Create floor
plan drawings as needed.
- Perform modifications as requested by customers.
- Maintain proper inventory levels of all
equipment/tools/parts/VAPS needed for service tasks.
- Provide courteous customer service as needed over the phone and
in person. Explain all repairs and services to customers.
- Ensure trailers are ready for scheduled delivery dates at
stated quality levels.
- Perform service related tasks in the yard as requested.
- Complete appropriate paperwork for deliveries, pick-ups and
- Perform HVAC system checks and maintenance per company
- May be assigned duties at field locations as business
needs.EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School diploma or GED
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment is a
- Some knowledge of computers is necessary and good
communications skills are required for dealing with customers,
sales people, contractors, shop personnel as well as Williams
Scotsman employees at various branch locations.
- Must have carpentry knowledge and experience.
- Electrical, plumbing, and welding experience is a plus.
- A current valid drivers license and a clean record are
required.The opportunity to advance your career is ready for the
taking at WillScot; if youre READY TO WORK, apply today!WillScot is
veteran-friendly. If you have military experience, we want to hear
Keywords: WillScot Mobile Mini, Lubbock , Service Technicians, Professions , Crosbyton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!