Quality Assurance Analyst
Company: TYLER TECHNOLOGIES INC
Posted on: February 23, 2021
We are looking for a remarkable Quality Assurance Analyst to
join us! Participate in an amazing organization surrounded by
people who come into work every day wanting to make a difference.
Engage in creating applications and features within the c riminal j
ustice market space. Have a direct say in team led efforts to
design new solutions in an agile environment. Help make products
that can directly influence your community . As a critical member
of the team, t he QA Analyst tests and quality assures programs,
application modules and products of increasing complexity created
by the Development Department using systematic quality assurance
techniques. The QA Analyst provides support for various modules to
customers, peers and management with diagnostic troubleshooting
assistance and strives to further organizational and company goals.
- Test and validate program modules of increasing complexity to
meet specifications and procedures standards.
- Conduct thorough and accurate testing of client/server and
- Document software defects in the issue-tracking system and
proactively communicate with software developers.
- Validate all written documentation for assignments for accuracy
- Validate software releases of basic complexity prior to
- Execute on automated test scripts and evaluate.
- Create and maintain test plans and test cases of typically
basic complexity for all testing assignments.
- Adhere to and assist in the development of standards and
- Assist with reviewing and editing test case scripts and writing
- Assist with documenting and executing black box,
exploratory/heuristic, end-to-end, and any other testing approaches
necessary to ensure effective product test coverage.
- Assist in the identification of new procedures, methods and/or
tools to improve the efficiency of the QA process.
- Assist in the design and requirements for new products.
- Provide analysis and consulting support for development and
- Occasional travel may occur.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Sciences, Management
Information Science, or Business. Equivalent work experience may
substitute for degree requirement.
- Prior experience in software quality assurance required; Tyler
software or related experience helpful.
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills involving sound
decision making and effective resolutions.
- Solid understanding of QA testing methodologies and practices
- Familiarity with basic coding and/or scripting is
- Full software development lifecycle familiarity is strongly
- Keen attention to detail.
- Strong planning and organizational skills involving the ability
to manage multiple work streams effectively.
- Strong time management skills with proven track record of
delivering successful results.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills involving the
ability to communicate verbally and in writing technical and
- Firm knowledge and experience with relational databases
including solid knowledge and understanding of SQL and query
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate in a
- Ability to maintain a test environment effectively with regards
to products, tools, data and related aspects.
- Ability to be effective in a fast paced environment.
- Communicate effectively with technical and non-technical
- Work independently to organize assigned work and make sound
- Operate effectively in a fast-paced environment; juggling
multiple tasks effectively to meet deadlines.
- Apply technical skills to address increasingly complex test
scenarios involving web and database servers, mobile devices and/or
other systems components.
- Relate the application of computer capabilities and testing
technical to real world problem resolution. Demonstrate an in-depth
understanding of assigned software modules.
- Exhibit efficient management of time, tasks and
- Maintain a positive team player attitude.
- Assist in defining/refining QA standards and procedures.
- Demonstrate an excellent work ethic and focus on work, tasks,
priorities and improving the QA process.
- Stay abreast of the latest trends in software development and
- Work directly with customers to help diagnose urgent issues.
LocationLubbock, TexasGreat Place to Work & Grow Your CareerTyler
is continually recognized as a great workplace locally and
nationally. See our recent awards and accolades across Tyler Taking
Care of You & Your FamilyYour health and well-being are important
to us. That's why we invest in our team members by offering
competitive benefits to support their health and financial
wellness. Learn more about how we care for our people Tyler is
subject to regulations, guidelines, and/or client requirements
relating to the qualifications of Tyler personnel performing
certain client work. Because of the nature of this position, it is
a requirement that the candidate can successfully pass a federal
background check at the time an offer is extended and over the
course of employment with Tyler. Apply Online Requisition
Number:2021-176 INDLGD #DICELGD Tyler Technologies is proud to be
an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration without regard to race,
creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship
status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran
status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal
laws. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the
application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit
your request by emailing or by callingext. 791008. Please keep in
mind these methods are reserved for individuals who require
accommodation due to a disability. - provided by Dice
Keywords: TYLER TECHNOLOGIES INC, Lubbock , Quality Assurance Analyst, Professions , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!