Company: Childrens Connections, Inc.
Posted on: July 8, 2019
Full Time Program Coordinator Children's Connections Inc. is
currently looking for a full-time Program Coordinator to join the
fast pace of this established agency. Children's Connections Inc.
offers ample paid holidays, paid time off, and health benefits are
available in an environment that is supportive, fun and friendly!
The Program Coordinators work closely with the agency directors.
This job is important in the lives of many others. Work Activities:
Program Coordinators are assigned to specific programs to manage
based on education, skills and experience. Program possibilities
may include one or more of the following: respite services, case
management, social media, nutrition, crime victim's services, and
- Communicate effectively with clients, staff, contractors, other
agencies, and persons in crisis.
- Direct services via phone consultation to clients including:
Providing resources and referrals for counseling, legal, medical,
and community resources and supports as needed. Information and
referral. Crisis Intervention.
- Completes program paperwork.
- Maintain data spreadsheets, hard copy files and print
- Maintain a professional appearance, office environment and
- Answer telephone calls and emails, handling needs of callers as
assigned and record and distribute messages in a timely,
- Occasional evenings and weekends.
- Accept phone calls after hours on a rotating basis.
- Other duties as assigned Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field preferred and 2 to 5
years' work experience required; social worker license is
- Ability to communicate effectively in oral and written
- Must have previous office experience in busy office
- Have no convictions of felony or misdemeanor classified as an
offense against the person or family, or public indecency, or a
felony violation of a substance included in the Texas Controlled
Substance Act. Must have reliable transportation, with a good
driving record and liability insurance.
- Must have respect and understanding of people from different
races, cultures, and backgrounds.
- Must be flexible to accommodate a growing and changing
- Must have ability to operate office equipment including
computers, Internet, alarm, telephone system, copier, fax,
- Must be competent and have previous skills in using Microsoft
Word, PowerPoint, Publisher, Excel.
- Must be able to successfully pass TB test, drug test, and
background checks. Random drug testing is conducted. Qualified
candidates must not conduct work for themselves or other agencies
that would be a conflict of interest with any CCI program and must
be able to pass criminal and child abuse/neglect background
Keywords: Childrens Connections, Inc., Lubbock , Program Coordinator, Other , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!