Company: Snooze, an A.M. Eatery
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Food Runner Earning Potential: $5.13 - $8.13/hour + tips...and
we serve A LOT of pancakes
Snooze Who are we?
Morning people! Yes, we arethosepeople.Weare a full-service
breakfast restaurant, and wewant each morning to feel like your
weekend and happy hour rolled into one no matter which side of noon
its on. Were the place where you can be you, and where our regulars
are anything but. Everyones welcome at our table because the same
goes for our people as it does for our dishes: the unexpected
twists are what makes them so special.
At Snooze, we not only want to pay you for the great work you do
each and everyday, but we also want to help you take care of
yourself and your family. Belowis a breakdown of a few benefits
Snooze offers for this position.
- No late nightsyoullbe home by dinner
time every night! Weekly payand competitive hourly rates An
allowance of $15 per shift to treatyoself to some breakfast and caf
drinks! Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans, and Medical
and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts for full-time
Snoozers (30+ hours/week)after hanging with us for a year. Accident
and Pet Insurance Unlimited affordable Telehealth program
Traditional 401(k) and Roth 401(k) plans A birthday meal on us! You
deserve it! Paid community volunteer days. Closed Thanksgiving and
Christmas Day to spend time with family and friends. The
opportunityfor development and advancement opportunities. Unlimited
The Position Specifics
The Snooze Food Runner controls the flow of food coming out of the
kitchen while ensuring that it has been prepared with the highest
quality, care, and craftsmanship for our guests.
- Delivers the perfect plate in a timely manner while connecting
with Guests and making sure they have everything they need
- Garnisheseach and everyplate that leaves the HOH according to
our Snooze Food Doctrine.
- Responsible for knowing Snooze HOH Standards (portion sizes,
cooking methods, recipes, quality standards, and HOH policies and
- Prepares, stocks, and maintains sufficient levels of food
products in stations to assure a smooth service
- Follows proper plate presentation and garnish set up for all
- Handles, stores, and rotates all products properly
- Closes the HOH properly and follows the opening and closing
checklist for kitchen stations
Is This Role For you?
Food Runners at Snooze are...
- fun, energetic, eager, and a committed team member.
- strong communicators.
- experienced.6 months experience in a high-volume restaurant
- able to reach, bend, stoop and frequentlylift upto 40
- able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
(up to 9 hours).
- at least 18 years of age and authorized to work in the US.
Lets Talk About Safety
Your safety is our #1 priority. Because of that, it is every
Snoozers responsibility to ensure cleanliness, sanitation,and
safety within our restaurants. Wehold both Snoozers and guests
accountable to our Safety Guidelines. Werequire dailywellness
checksfrom all Snoozers and are committed to a safe working
Snooze is an Equal Opportunity EmployerRequired
Keywords: Snooze, an A.M. Eatery, Lubbock , Food Runner, Other , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!