Company: Troon Golf, L.L.C.
Posted on: January 24, 2023
The Rawls Course is excited to announce the exceptional career
opportunity of Equipment Operator. Qualified candidates will thrive
in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing
Key Responsibilities of the Equipment Operator:
* Operates all equipment that is used in daily course
* Mows greens, tees, aprons, and approaches inaccessible areas with
* Operates sod cutter, spray rigs and may assist in the
fertilization of greens, tees, fairways, roughs and related
* Mows fairways and rough areas; and operates other equipment as
* Maintains gasoline or diesel, oil and other equipment fluid
* Reports equipment problems and failures to mechanic
* Installs detailed irrigation and drainage systems as directed,
understanding the principles and procedures of installation.
* Ability to use and understand the operation of a transit, level
or other device used to construct proper grades and/or layout.
* Uses loaders to remove dirt, debris and other materials and
* Returns equipment to designated location at the maintenance
facility as directed by the mechanic or Assistant Superintendent
properly cleaned and serviced.
* Oversees other maintenance associates while performing duties
that include operation of equipment. Ensures safety the associate
and proper operation of equipment.
* Operates equipment safely and maintains awareness of other
associates in work area.
* Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
* Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Equipment Operator:
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to
six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
* Must have a valid driver's license.
* Regular and reliable attendance
* Ability to read and speak English may be required in order to
perform the duties of the job.
Keywords: Troon Golf, L.L.C., Lubbock , Equipment Operator, Other , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!