Lubbock Part Time Lead or Supervisor Janitorial Position
Company: ServiceMaster Cleaning Pros
Posted on: January 21, 2023
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or
- Gather and empty trash.
- Service, clean, and supply restrooms.
- Clean and polish furniture and fixtures.
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water
or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees.
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment.
- Mix water and products in containers to prepare cleaning
solutions, according to specifications.
- Drive personal vehicles to assigned building and perform
required janitorial tasks.
- Must Pass Background Check.
- ** Education: It is preferred that the Custodian have training
in the custodial field.
Experience: A minimum of 3 yrs experience in the custodial field
required. Knowledge of proper cleaning methods required.
Monday - Friday: 5:30 pm - 9:30pm
$12.50 - $13.75 per hour
Medical Benefits, Short-Term Disability, Life Insurance, and 401K
Compensation: $12.50 - $13.75 per hour
Built on a foundation of great brands and employees with a passion
for service, our vision is to be the leading provider of essential
services through empowered people, world-class customer service and
convenient access. By joining ServiceMaster, you'll be part of a
talented network of employees with a shared vision.
Our environment is a diverse community where successful people work
together to achieve common goals.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a
ServiceMaster Clean - franchisee. Your application will go directly
to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the
management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at
this location should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to
The ServiceMaster Company, LLC.
Keywords: ServiceMaster Cleaning Pros, Lubbock , Lubbock Part Time Lead or Supervisor Janitorial Position, Other , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!