Company: TEXAS TECH FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
Posted on: January 20, 2023
MAIN BRANCH - Lubbock, TX
High School Diploma/GED
$16.00 - $18.00 Hourly
Processing Specialist Summary:
The Processing Specialist excels in providing superior customer
service to members and staff as he/she assists with the day-to-day
operational duties of the Texas Tech Credit Union (TTCU). The
Processing Specialist serves as the expert for processing all
back-office actions. The core authority of the Processing
Specialist lies in his/her ability to process actions in an
accurate, timely, and efficient manner, leveraging system knowledge
and automation to continuously evolve best practices.
Processing Specialist Duties:
- Serve TTCU members and employees pleasantly and professionally
in accordance with TTCU core values of Trust, Respect, Excellence,
Kindness, and Stewardship.
- Greet and welcome every member in a professional, TREKS
- Answer member requests, inquiries, complaints, and concerns in
a timely, effective, and kind manner whether received in-person,
online, or by telephone
- Responsible for ensuring proper follow-up and member
- Support TTCU members and staff in processing, researching and
resolving routine member requests, questions or complaints
regarding TTCU products and services (including, but not limited
to, Wires, ACH, share drafts, stop payments, unauthorized debits,
and basic account inquiries).
- Research and process exception and return items according to
established regulatory guidelines
- Manage the digital payments life cycle (Digital wallet, credit
cards and other forms of mobile/online payments and transfers)
- Index imaged account and loan documents
- Identify and facilitate opportunities for continuing education
for other TTCU staff
- Attend and participate in job-related training sessions
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of TTCU policies and
- Maintain knowledge of all state and federal regulations that
are applicable to Processing
- Assist with month-end processing
- Identify and implement creative solutions to increase
efficiency through process automation.
- Maintain member confidentiality.
- Other duties as assigned by the Operations Manager.
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Employee may perform other related duties as needed to meet the
ongoing needs of the organization.
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum one-year banking experience.
- Ability to organize and prioritize duties; drive to follow
through on tasks to completion.
- Requires problem solving skills, resourcefulness and attention
- Desire to contribute to achieving organizational
- Effective communication skills and ability to collaborate with
all TTCU departments.
- Attitude of a life-time learner.
- Willingness and ability to work overtime as it is anticipated
in this role.
Keywords: TEXAS TECH FEDERAL CREDIT UNION, Lubbock , Processing Specialist, Other , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!