Call Center Representative - Customer Support
Company: VXI Global Solutions
Posted on: January 19, 2023
If you want a job that you can build into a career and have
opportunity for growth as well as stability, then VXI is a place
you want to be in.
Benefit package includes:
* Competitive salary
* Paid training
* 401K plan
* Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, & Vision)
* Cell phone benefits for employees - $25/month per line for
unlimited phone, text and data.
* Referral for Life Program - Those who refer employees received a
residual bonus every pay period for you and your referral
* Fun Work environment that includes luncheon, contest, gift cards,
and other prizes as incentives
* Abundant Advancement Opportunities Equal Opportunity Employer:
If you want your application process immediately, complete an
online application (at home or in our office) and we will set you
for an interview.
About the position: Inbound Customer Service Representative will
act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve
any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with
accuracy and efficiency. Theyre patient, empathetic, and
passionately communicative. Problem-solving also comes naturally to
customer care specialists. They are confident at troubleshooting
and investigate if they dont have enough information to resolve
customer complaints. Inbound Customer Service Representative are
expected to use a consultative customer service approach as you
build trust and rapport, as you build trust and rapport, learning
about the customers needs. In addition, you will be required to
overcome objectives and meet a required quotas / metrics. The
target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond
efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provide exceptional customer service, resolve customer issues on
inquiries (billing, technical troubleshooting, account changes,
product and services recommended upgrades)
* Effective listening skills to ensure understanding of customer
needs and desired out-comes
* Ask questions and actively listen for responses for the purpose
of validating data and solving customer problems
* Build rapport and make appropriate recommendation on new product
* Ability to build and maintain effective collaborative
relationships with cross-functional teams.
* Ability to manage multiple objectives simultaneously and solve
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
* Maintain degree of flexibility with the ability to quickly switch
focus in response to business needs.
* Effective organization and time management skills.
* Takes ownership and is comfortable with both working
independently, and in collaboration with others, as required.
* 1+ year call center experience or any related field is
* High school diploma or GED.
* Must submit to a background check and drug test upon offer of
* Required to be flexible with work schedule. Schedule are subject
to change due to our call volume nature
* Full Time position up to 40 hours per week
* Exemplary Attendance Records with Previous Employers.
* Meet the required typing skills 25 WPH
* Customer Service
Keywords: VXI Global Solutions, Lubbock , Call Center Representative - Customer Support, Other , Levelland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!