Office Administrator Outfitter
Company: Bass Pro, LLC
Posted on: November 25, 2022
POSITION SUMMARY:The Office Administrator assists the General
Manager with various administrative tasks to include filing,
running reports, setting appointments, scheduling meetings,
gathering information, etc. Assists the HR Manager with daily HR
functions in the store. To include conducting training sessions for
new and current associates; completing new hire paperwork; filing;
data entry.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service
and ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all
- Assists the HR Manager with the following:
- Completes all "new hire" paperwork for all new associates,
- Conducts orientation for all new associates,
- Coordinates the S.T.A.R. Program to include scheduling,
training and reporting,
- Coordinates and schedules Associate training in all areas,
- Completes Data entry for new associates, pay increases,
associate reviews, etc.
- Assists with planning and implementing Associate
- Gathers data & information, and prepares certain reports as
needed by the General Manager.
- Maintains strict confidentiality.
- Processes and codes invoices & maintain Expense Tracking
- Maintains store checkbook register & P-card log.
- Maintains the Competitive Shop program & the decoy list.
- Orders & monitors store supplies.
- Coordinates travel advances and expense forms.
- Submits IT Help Desk requests promptly.
- Handles customer and associate questions and requests.
- Files, types and makes copies as needed.
- Remains aware of advertised sales.
- Keeps work area clean, neat and well stocked with
- Follows all Company Policies and Procedures.
- Provides a legendary experience for every customer, every time
by assisting customers in making buying decisions by:
- identifying and evaluating customers' needs,
- making product recommendations based off of this analysis,
- promoting programs including, but not limited to CLUB
Membership, VOC and In-Store Pick-up.
- ALL OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNEDEXPERIENCE/QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum Degree Required: High School education or equivalent
experienceKNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITY:
- Ability to calculate figures such as discounts and make change
- Ability to communicate in a friendly and professional manner to
our customers and other associates.
- Must possess above average communication skills.
- Ability to facilitate training to groups of up to 25
- Able to stand & sit for extended periods
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships with Management, co-workers, and customers.
- Ability to operate computerized Point of Sale register system
and computerized Phone system
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Word Processor and Spreadsheet
- N/APHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Regularly performs computer work and sits
- Occasionally walks and stands
- Seldom/never lifts up to 50lbsINDEPENDENT JUDGEMENT:
- Performs tasks and duties under general supervision, using
established procedures and innovation. Chooses from limited
alternatives to resolve problems. Occasional independent judgment
is required to complete work assignments. Often makes
recommendations to work procedures, policies, and practices. Full
Time Benefits Summary:
Enjoy discounts on retail merchandise, our restaurants, world-class
resorts and conservation attractions!
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Voluntary benefits
- 401k Retirement Savings
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick time
- Bass Pro Cares Fund
- And more!Bass Pro Shops is an equal opportunity employer.
Hiring decisions are administered without regard to race, color,
creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis
protected by applicable federal, state or local law.Reasonable
AccommodationsQualified individuals with known disabilities may be
entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with
Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the
application process, please visit your nearest location or contact
us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Cabela's
Keywords: Bass Pro, LLC, Lubbock , Office Administrator Outfitter, Other , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!