Compliance Data Clerk
Company: Cure Oahu
Location: Hale Center
Posted on: September 23, 2022
*Compliance Data Clerk* A fast-paced cannabis production
facility is looking for an experienced individual with a proven
track record in the compliance/data entry field. We are seeking a
full time Data Entry Clerk. This position is described herein and
is an integral part of the team. The candidate will work closely
with the Cultivation, Packaging, and Extraction teams to ensure
compliance for all material inventories within each team. Candidate
must possess multi-tasking qualities, dependable, punctual,
hardworking, highly motivated and extremely organized.
*_Responsibilities_**Facility/Warehouse/Office** Assist with
Warehouse Inspections and removal of waste material
* Cannabis material data tracking
* Monitor and report facility supply inventory
* Work with all teams producing material for logging and data
* Assist the upper management in maintaining documentation within
the State tracking software. *Job Duty Details: ** Data Entry:
generate agricultural waste profiles and transport manifests
inclusive of printing all forms of documentation as well as labels
to accompany waste.
* Oversee the collection, treatment, storage, transportation of
agricultural material for safe and legal handling.
* Maintain, analyze and distribute raw material/product
* Order, analyze and interpret laboratory reports from various
types of site sampling.
* Assist Upper Management with supporting data regarding inventory
reports of various types to the State.
* Maintain positive relationships with production team.
* Participate actively in the development of operational goals and
* Respond to inquiries immediately and handle administrative tasks
on each account. *Miscellaneous: ** Perform other duties as
assigned that are issued by Upper Management.
* Assist Chief Compliance Officer with various tasks to uphold
State and Company compliance standards. *Qualifications, Education,
Skills & Experience** High School Diploma or higher
* Must be 21 years or older
* Must have a valid State driver's license
* At least 1 to 2+ years of related office/data entry work
* Knowledge of State and local cannabis regulations is preferred,
but can be learned.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel (moderate), Word and Outlook
(moderate). PC experience,
* Excellent communication skills - both oral and written.
* Ability to prioritize work, develop strategies and meet changing,
demanding deadlines while assuring accuracy, and completeness of
work with the best attitude. Ability to multi-task
* Ability to be pliable with challenging situations and last-minute
* Positive attitude and willingness to learn new tasks. Know where
to find your answer/resourceful. *Initial Process** Applicant *must
*be 21 years or older to be considered. Required successful
completion of a pre-employment background including, but not
limited to, employment verifications and criminal search as well
continued verifications throughout employment history to ensure
that all records meet company policy standards and secure facility
badge requirements. Job Type: Full-time Experience: * Data Entry: 1
* Office: 2 years (Required)
* Compliance: 1 year (Preferred) Education: * High School Diploma
(Required) Language: * English (Required) Work Location: * One
location Benefits: * Health Insurance
* Dental Insurance
* Vision Insurance
* Paid Time Off
* Store Discounts Job Type: Full-time Pay: $16.00 - $18.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 10 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability Application Question(s):
* Do you have reliable transportation to Haleiwa location?
* High school or equivalent (Required) Experience:
* Microsoft Excel: 3 years (Required)
* Data Entry: 3 years (Required) Work Location: One location
Keywords: Cure Oahu, Lubbock , Compliance Data Clerk, Other , Hale Center, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!