Business Development Representative
Company: ATI Insulation, Inc
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Business Development Representative TX/NMATI Insulation, Inc. is
an Industrial Insulation & Scaffolding Contractor, primarily
working in the Energy Industrial Construction Industry. ATI
Insulation, Inc. started in 2001 and now has multiple locations in
CO, WY, & TX. We offer competitive pay and benefits package.
Successful candidate will be hired out of our Odessa, TX location.
We are open to hiring the right candidate in surrounding West Texas
cities and working remote. -SummarySeeking out opportunities with
new and existing clients in West Texas Energy Industry. Typically
working with client Construction Management, Engineering and Field
Management. Identifying and successfully acquiring market
opportunities. This position is NOT an Account Manager or Project
Manager. The successful candidate will need to be a hunter who is
successful at brining new clients and bid opportunities. Candidate
must then be OK with passing the opportunity -to the ATI team
members in ATI Estimating and Production Crew Management. The
successful candidate will need to be a West Texas resident with
relationships and experience working in Oil & Gas Energy Industry
Facilities. - -Essential Functions
- Develops, maintains, implements and continuously updates
marketing plans and strategies, identifying specific new potential
- Primary focus of Oil & Gas Energy Industrial Facilities.
- Continuously tracks opportunities and leads, fosters
relationships, and measures successful conversions from leads to
contracts. Must have a proven record and relentless drive to
convert business development into actual sales.
- Maintains a broad industry network of high-level contacts in
the market. While maintaining the company Salesforce CRM.
- Keeps continuous awareness, market intelligence and knowledge
of company services. Follows market trends and developments,
including potential future expansions and contractions and
- Strives to fully understand customer business objectives, needs
and pain points in order to propose innovative and appropriate
- Represents and promotes the Company brand and profile at events
such as trade shows, industry conferences. Organizes and gives
presentations to key decision makers.
- Must have a proven record and relentless drive to convert
business development into actual sales.
- Displays outstanding interpersonal, communication, presentation
and customer service abilities.
- Always professional, courteous, and ethical.
- Relentless, motivated, self-driven, and persistent with great
initiative and creativity.
- Performs other related duties as required and
- Client Relations
- Communication & Interpersonal Skills. Excel in verbal and
written Communication. Including listening skills. Comfortable
communicating with Executive Management and Lower Field
- People Management
- Planning and organizing
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Research & Strategy
- Business Intelligence
- Teamwork/Collaboration Skills
- Negotiation & Persuasion Skills
- Project Management Skills
- Confidentiality Work EnvironmentThe essential functions for
this position include office, driving, and work site
environments.Position Type/Expected Hours of WorkThis is a
full-time position. This position will require working business
hours and after hours networking events and opportunities.TravelDay
Travel with an occasional overnight stay is expected for this
position. Area of Coverage is West Texas and South East New
Mexico.Required Education and Experience
- Minimum 5 years business development/sales experience with
Industrial Facility Construction. Preferably Oil & Gas Energy
Construction in West Texas & New Mexico. -
- Completion of Formal Sales Training Courses
- Bachelor's Degree Marketing, Business or other related
- Competent computer skills with email, Excel, Salesforce, IIR,
Zoominfo.Start Date: -Immediate Wage: $80,000 -base salary plus
Commission Bonus - Negotiable Depending on Qualifications.Company
- Company Vehicle or Vehicle Reimbursement Pay with fuel
- Company Cell Phone
- Company P-Card
- Paid Holidays
- 401KEEO StatementATI Insulation provides equal employment
opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements,
ATI Insulation complies with applicable state and local laws
governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in
which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms
and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring,
placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves
of absence, compensation and trainingOther DutiesPlease note this
job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive
listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required
of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and
activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Keywords: ATI Insulation, Inc, Lubbock , Business Development Representative, Other , Wolfforth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!