Company: SYNERGY HomeCare of Lubbock
Posted on: August 3, 2022
SYNERGY HomeCare of Lubbock - Experience the SYNERGY HomeCare
difference, where we are united under one purpose, to bring
wholehearted, life-energizing care to as many people as possible -
on their own terms, in their own homes. And that starts with
compassionate caregivers like YOU! When you join the SYNERGY
HomeCare team, you will feel appreciated, recognized, and rewarded
for the comforting, life-affirming care that comes right from your
heart! Our promise to our clients is to bring the full support for
fuller lives and to elevate their confidence knowing they have a
caregiver like you by their side.
- Enjoy serving others?
- Have a big heart with a lot of love to share?
- Take charge with a warm smile?
We are seeking to hire compassionate, joyful and dependable
caregivers who can answer yes to these questions. At SYNERGY
HomeCare we create a world of care at home for all, which means you
will have the opportunity to care for a wide variety of people;
spanning all ages and all abilities. We are seeking caregivers to
join our independently owned and operated national agency.
SYNERGY HomeCare offers:
- Competitive pay $12.00 - $15.00
- Direct deposit
- Paid orientation and ongoing training
- Time-and-a-half pay for overtime and holidays
- Flexible schedules and matching caregivers with nearby
- Employee recognition programs
As a Caregiver with SYNERGY HomeCare, you will:
- Provide attention to clients non-medical needs, including
companionship and social engagement
- Assist client with light housekeeping, meal preparation, and
- Establish communication and a professional relationship with
clients, family members, and co-workers
- Provide reliable care by being punctual and consistently
Caregiver Benefits include:
- Bonus potential for exceptional performance and client
- Employee Recoginition and Bonuses
- Work around school schedules
- Fun and supportive office staff
- Team environment second to none
- Career path for employees exhibiting loyalty and excellence
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Have one year of family caregiver experience or one year of
professional caregiver experience
- A valid driver's license and reliable car
If you would like to join our outstanding team at SYNERGY HomeCare,
Keywords: SYNERGY HomeCare of Lubbock, Lubbock , CAREGIVER POSITION, Other , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!