IT Helpdesk Intern, May-Aug 2022
Company: Tyler Technologies, Inc.
Posted on: May 10, 2022
If you are looking to grow your career with challenging and
meaningful work that directly impacts our clients and communities,
we offer a dynamic environment where employees collaborate on
engaged, innovative teams.
- More than 6,000 employees and growing!
- A track record of developing careers while supporting work-life
- Tyler encourages employees to think outside of the box, stay
curious, build on their skills, and be the drivers of their
careers.The IT Intern will experience the day-to-day activities for
supporting employees of a high-tech software company. This person
will be a valuable resource assisting corporate IT with helpdesk
tickets, system configurations, backups, laptop and desktop image
builds, software installations, adding to our documentation library
and other special projects. If you have a drive for excellent
customer service and an interest in a career in desktop and
infrastructure support, this is a great internship for you!
As a part of Tyler's corporate staff, you will make an impact on
outcomes that affect various areas of the company. Your work will
ultimately support our team members, clients, stakeholders, and the
public sector.LocationLubbock, TexasTravel0-5%Responsibilities
- Assist IT staff with closing IT Help Desk support tickets
- Troubleshoot employee laptop and desktop computing issues
- Assist in developing time efficiency processes and tools
- Assist with installing Tyler software for employees
- Prepare and/or modify system and process
- Basic knowledge of server hardware and configurations
(including web servers)
- Basic knowledge of Networking (TCP/IP, LAN, WAN, Firewalls, OSI
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft server operating systems (e.g.,
Windows Server 2008/2012, SQL Server 2008/2012)
- Basic knowledge of Windows Active Directory Services
- Basic knowledge of Virtual Machines
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with a team of professionals on
technical and business issues
- Must be able to work on-site in our Lubbock office.Great Place
to Work & Grow Your CareerCome join us as we transform the public
sector! Our mission, vision, and values guide everything we do.
We're also frequently recognized as a great workplace locally and
nationally. See our many awards and accolades.Tyler is subject to
regulations, guidelines, and/or client requirements relating to the
qualifications of Tyler personnel performing certain client work.
Because of the nature of this position, it is a requirement that
the candidate can successfully pass a federal background check at
the time an offer is extended and over the course of employment
Keywords: Tyler Technologies, Inc., Lubbock , IT Helpdesk Intern, May-Aug 2022, Other , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!