Helicopter Pilot - HAA
Company: Global Medical Response
Posted on: January 12, 2022
If your passion is flying and you want to work in an environment
where every second counts - contact us today!
$ 5,000 bonus geographic modifier
On duty pilot housing available
We're hiring a Helicopter Pilot to provide medical air
transportation services to our customers. This pilot will be
qualified to fly our RW aircraft. Scheduled shifts run seven
consecutive days on and off and will service day and night trips.
Safety is a key pillar of our services , therefore all of our
pilots work on a quality, professional team that are committed to
high safety standards for the crew and our customers.
- Pilot will work with a team of medical experts to safely
transport customers to and from locations and facilities.
- Ensure aircraft readiness for flight dispatches as described in
the appropriate manuals, including all FAR and company
requirements, and aircraft cleanliness duties.
- Maintain accurate company and regulatory documentation and
record keeping for shifts, load manifests, etc.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with both air and
ground dispatch, flight crews, facilities and partners.
- Provide shift change info to transitioning pilot and team, and
follows protocols for recording company change board details.
- Pilots are accountable to maintain required certifications and
ongoing ground and air training.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Current FAA Commercial Certificate with rotorcraft
- Helicopter instrument rating
- Current FAA Class II Medical Certificate
- 2,000 Total Flight Hours
- 1,500 Total Helicopter Hours
- 1,000 Total Helicopter PIC Hours
- 1,000 Hours Turbine
- Minimum of 200 helicopter night flight hours (aided and/or
- H135 Experience
Please be sure to upload color copies of your Helicopter Commercial
Instrument License and FAA medical certificate
Why Choose Med-Trans? As a leader in air medical care, Med-Trans is
one of Global Medical Response 's (GMR) family of solutions. Our
GMR teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in
the areas of emergency and patient relocation services. View the
stories on how our employees provide care to the world at
www.AtaMomentsNotice.com . Learn how our values are at the core of
our services and vital to how we approach care and check out our
comprehensive benefit options at GlobalMedicalResponse.com/Careers
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal
Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled
Keywords: Global Medical Response, Lubbock , Helicopter Pilot - HAA, Other , Shallowater, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!