Bilingual Patient Coordinator (Remote)
Posted on: January 12, 2022
NOW HIRING Bilingual (Spanish) PATIENT COORDINATORS (Full-Time,
Part Time & Afternoon / Evenings + Weekends)
- Do you live in Lubbock, Texas and want to work from home?
- Are you looking to start a new career opportunity on 2/2/2022?
- Are you able to attend Paid Training for a 2-week period from
2/7/2022-2/11/2022, 2/14/2022-2/18/2022 11a-7p EST, and 2/20/2022
at 10a-2pm EST.If you answered 'Yes' to all of the above, please
consider joining our Team. Why Join AccessNurse?:
- Join a growing company who is making a difference in healthcare
- Remote work from home with company provided equipment (save on
- Competitive Pay and Incentives
- Benefits Eligibility for FT staff (medical/dental/vision/life)
the first of the month following 30 days of employment
- 401(k) plan program (Discretionary matching funds available)
for all employees
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Employee LiveWell program for health and well-being / Employee
- $200 Employee Referral Bonus with no capPay & Other Things to
Consider: Base pay is $15.00 per hour and incentives/shift
differentials can include:
- $1 extra is paid when starting at 3pm or after Sunday through
- $1 extra is paid when starting at 7am or after on Saturday
- $1 extra is paid when you work 3 out of 4 weekends
- If you choose to work 4 out of 4 weekends, not required as a
full time employee, $2 extra per hour for the pay period
- $1 per hour shift differential for Spanish Speaking staffAbout
Us & the Role AccessNurse, a TeamHealth company, is looking for
exceptional Bilingual Spanish individuals to join our team in this
Non-Clinical, Medical Support role. All positions require some
weekend commitment, but there is a bonus added to pay with weekend
work! Patient Coordinators who are bilingual in Spanish receive an
added shift differential. Current openings include afternoons,
evenings, and weekends. The Patient Coordinator (PC) title enables
you to be the first point of contact with patients who are seeking
medical assistance and support from their Doctor. The non-clinical
PC builds that immediate trust, provides compassion, and empathy
with customized scripting to document what is needed before a Nurse
speaks with the patient. AccessNurse has an enjoyable work
environment with the resources you need for success. Come start
your new career with us! Job Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED required. Associate's Degree
- 1-2 years of healthcare experience desired.
- 1+ years of customer service experience. This includes Call
Center / Medical Office / Clinic, front desk or first point of
contact in a customer service environment.
- Excellent listening and comprehension skills to determine key
information by patient
- Bilingual Patient Coordinators must be able to converse in
Spanish and document in English simultaneously.
- Ability to type a minimum of 25 wpm
- Ability to defuse conversations and escalate if necessary
- Professional, courteous telephone voice
- Dependable, reliable and trustworthy
- Excellent organizational and computer skills
- Ability to handle confidential information; HIPAA experience is
- Detail Oriented - Accurately process and record information
ensuring data integrity
- Ability to follow scripted information while interacting with
patients and a willingness to escalate situations as
- Flexibility with schedulingPhysical and Environmental Demands
- Job performed in a well-lit, modern office setting
- Occasional lifting (20 pounds or less)
- Visual and Auditory acuity
- Manual and finger dexterity
- Occasional stress
- Occasional pushing, pulling, carrying, lifting, bending, and
- Frequent work on a PC/Computer
- Prolonged telephone work and prolonged sittingWork Station
Requirements for Working from Home Internet
- A reliable internet connection is required for this position.
- Please select a cable internet provider. Examples include
Xfinity/Comcast, AT&T, Spectrum.
- Satellite internet and cellular hotspots are not sufficient to
adequately connect to our servers.
- You must hardwire your internet from your modem or Ethernet
jack to your work computer.
- WiFi is not acceptable and disrupts the connection to our
- The minimum bandwidth speeds must be fast enough for 23
megabits download and 10 megabits upload.
- Please verify this information with your internet
- Please note these requirements do not include other demands on
your internet (e.g. another household member working from home,
streaming videos, streaming music, online gaming).
- It is your responsibility to either limit activities like the
ones mentioned above or work with your internet provider to
increase your bandwidth so you can work without issues.Telephone
- A reliable telephone line is required for this position, at the
- Your phone line must be directly connected from your work
station to your phone jack or modem (depending on your phone line
- Prior to the beginning of orientation, request and confirm with
your phone carrier that the following services are disconnected.
Please be aware that the disconnection of these services can take
up to 24 hours.
- Call waiting
- Call forwarding
- VoicemailWork Station
- Allow enough space to provide room for 2 (two) 27" computer
monitors, a computer, a keyboard, a mouse, and a dial pad/phone,
which is company provided.
- Arrange your work station where you can hardwire to your
internet and phone line.
- Your work station must be located in a room where there is a
door with a lock.
- Protects PHI
- Prevents disruptions during work hours
Keywords: TeamHealth, Lubbock , Bilingual Patient Coordinator (Remote), Other , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!