Health.edu Business Development Specialist
Company: Texas Tech University
Posted on: June 12, 2021
To increase revenue for the Health.edu program through actively
working prospective customers and performing customer service
activities for current customers.
- Proven track record of successfully achieving sales revenue
- Proven track record of developing new business as well as
success in management of an existing account base
- Persuasive communicator with excellent verbal and written
communication skills and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, results oriented and goal focused
- The ability to interact effectively with a variety of
individuals and groups
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- Willingness to travel as needed to close sales
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office and internet
literacy. Experience with Adobe Creative Applications is a
Bachelor's degree in a related field plus one (1) year related
experience; OR a combination of related education and/or experience
to equal five (5) years.
Keywords: Texas Tech University, Lubbock , Health.edu Business Development Specialist, Other , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!