Section Coordinator AHEC
Company: Texas Tech U. Health Sciences Center
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Coordinates a section in a department that has institutional
oversight responsibilities. Responsibilities involve the
coordination and supervision of the various functions and aspects
of a specific program or departmental project as well as the
monitoring of program staff and operational procedures. Work is
performed under general supervision with evaluation based on
results obtained. May supervise program staff, volunteers and/or
Org Level 7:
131001 - Rural and Comm Health Lbk
Org Level 1:
Texas Tech Univ Health Sciences Ctr
HSC - Lubbock
Rural and Comm Health Lbk
Explores opportunities to
collaborate with local and rural partners.
facilitates, and/or attends community events as a representative of
West Texas AHEC to promote health careers.
presentations and other needed outreach to recruit and
Facilitates placement and
rotations and other experiential opportunities for health
records/data in AHEC database for reporting
Capabilities to work remotely.
Bachelors degree plus two (2) years related experience; OR a
combination of education and/or related experience to equal six (6)
- Open communication style, excellent interpersonal skills, and
strong customer service skills.
- Demonstrated self-starter with ability to multi-task, manage
time and prioritize multiple deadlines.
- Demonstrate ability to think strategically and thoroughly
understand strategic development.
- Adaptable, flexible, creative business thinking
- Exceptional human relations skills, with the ability to
- Knowledge of health care industry and healthcare
- Ability to lead, manage, and execute projects.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Must possess team building skills.
- Able to persuade others and gain commitment.
- Demonstrates the capacity to simplify ideas into easily
- Promotes flow of communication between/among different levels
of the organization.
Two (2) years of experience operating a telehealth
- Functional knowledge of project management.
- Experience coordinating a program or programs.
- Familiarity project management and process
- Previous experience with various types of health facilities
- Demonstrated track record operating projects and
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and
- Ability to respond to think adaptively and develop solutions to
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with
staff and strategic partners.
- Ability to work independently with minimal
- Ensures support and input from the appropriate
Cover Letter, Resume / CV
Compensation is commensurate upon the qualifications of the
individual selected and budgetary guidelines of the hiring
department, as well as, the institutional pay plan. For additional
information, please reference the institutional pay plan on the
Human Resources webpage.
As an EEO/AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its
components will not discriminate in our employment practices based
on an applicant's race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability,
genetic information or status as a protected veteran.
Minimum Hire Rate:
Salary commensurate with related education, experience and/or
Office and Admn Wkrs All Other
Up to 25%
Does this position work in a research
Keywords: Texas Tech U. Health Sciences Center, Lubbock , Section Coordinator AHEC, Other , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!