(ADON) Assistant Director of Nursing
Company: Lovington Healthcare
Location: Denver City
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Lovington Healthcare -
Healthcare, Dental, Vision
The Registered Nurse will be responsible for supporting and
carrying out the administration and management of Nursing Services
to residents in accordance with orders of the physicians and total
needs of the residents. In partnership with the Director of
Nursing, is responsible for the 24-hour supervision of Nursing
Services and directs the Nursing Department to maintain quality
standards of care in accordance with current Federal, State and The
Company standards, guidelines and regulations. In absence of the
Director of Nursing, assumes the responsibility for clinical
operations. The position conducts the nursing process assessment,
planning, implementation and evaluation under the scope of the
States Nurse Practice Act of Registered Nurse licensure. Come appyl
today or call us at (575) 396-5212!
- Coordinates plans for the total care of each resident which
comply with physicians orders, governmental regulations and
facility resident care policies.
- Communicates and interprets policies and procedures to nursing
staff, and monitors staff practices and implementation.
- Participates in all admissions decisions, and may visit
prospective residents before admissions, as needed.
- Participates in daily and weekly management team meetings to
discuss resident status, census changes, personnel, or resident
complaints or concerns.
- Ensures delivery of compassionate quality care and nursing
supervision as evidence by adequate services and staff coverage,
absence of odors, general cleanliness, prevention of pressure
wounds, and apparent maintenance of optimal resident
- Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or
assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Currently licensed as RN/ LPN in the state practiced.
- Associate or Bachelor Degree from an accredited nursing school
- Five years in long-term or acute health care preferred; At
least 2 years nursing supervisory experience required.
Keywords: Lovington Healthcare, Lubbock , (ADON) Assistant Director of Nursing, Other , Denver City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!