Section Coordinator AHEC - Rural and Community Health
Company: Texas Tech University
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Coordinates a section in a department that has institutional
oversight responsibilities. Responsibilities involve the
coordination and supervision of the various functions and aspects
of a specific program or departmental project as well as the
monitoring of program staff and operational procedures. Work is
performed under general supervision with evaluation based on
results obtained. May supervise program staff, volunteers and/or
- Open communication style, excellent interpersonal skills, and
strong customer service skills.
- Demonstrated self-starter with ability to multi-task, manage
time and prioritize multiple deadlines.
- Demonstrate ability to think strategically and thoroughly
understand strategic development.
- Adaptable, flexible, creative business thinking
- Exceptional human relations skills, with the ability to
- Knowledge of health care industry and healthcare reform.
- Ability to lead, manage, and execute projects.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Must possess team building skills.
- Able to persuade others and gain commitment.
- Demonstrates the capacity to simplify ideas into easily
- Promotes flow of communication between/among different levels
of the organization.
Two (2) years of experience operating a telehealth program.
- Functional knowledge of project management.
- Experience coordinating a program or programs.
- Familiarity project management and process improvement.
- Previous experience with various types of health facilities
- Demonstrated track record operating projects and programs.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and
- Ability to respond to think adaptively and develop solutions to
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with
staff and strategic partners.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ensures support and input from the appropriate
Bachelors degree plus two (2) years related experience; OR a
combination of education and/or related experience to equal six (6)
Keywords: Texas Tech University, Lubbock , Section Coordinator AHEC - Rural and Community Health, Other , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!