Associate IS Support Technician PSJH
Company: Providence Health & Services
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Providence St. Joseph Health is calling a Associate IS Support
Technician PSJH to our location in Lubbock, TX.
We are seeking an Associate IS Support Technician to be
responsible for accurately gathering details of reported IS
incidents or requests from various intake methods. Responsible for
resolving issues or escalating unresolved problems/issues/requests
to the proper tier 2 and 3 support teams. Requires excellent
customer service skills as well as technical troubleshooting
abilities. Operates in a fast paced, high volume environment and
requires the ability to multi-task between various applications and
In this position you will have the following
- Demonstrate Providence St. Joseph Health core values of
Compassion, Dignity, Justice, Excellence and Integrity in all
- Follow defined processes when handling incidents and service
requests in a professional manner using approved tools.
- Troubleshoot caregiver issues and resolve upon first contact
when able and escalates problems that can't be resolved to the
appropriate group in a timely manner.
- Able to perform Administrative tasks and troubleshooting in the
following environments including Citrix, Active Directory, Single
Sign-On services, E-mail Exchange, Patient electronic health
records and other applications as needed.
- Identify and communicate trending issues as needed to peers,
leaders, and other IS groups.
- Keep Supervisor or Manager apprised of workflow problems,
project status and suggestions for process improvements.
- Understand and adhere to Quality Assurance KPI's.
- Accurately record and document relevant details of the issue or
- Perform other duties as required or requested.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Associate's Degree in Healthcare, Information Technology,
General Studies or equivalent education or experience.
- Ability to analyze information, evaluate results to choose the
best solution and solve problems.
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills.
- Ability to exercise sound judgement and make decisions based on
accurate and timely analysis.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Working knowledge of desktop software applications (e.g. MS
Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, Internet, Email).
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Atleast two (2) years of Call center experience, customer
- Two (2) years of ITIL Foundations
- Two (2) years ofHDI Customer Service Representative
About the department you will serve.
Providence Strategic and Management Services provides a variety
of functional and system support services for all eight regions of
Providence Health & Services from Alaska to California. We are
focused on supporting our Mission by delivering a robust foundation
of services and sharing of specialized expertise.
Keywords: Providence Health & Services, Lubbock , Associate IS Support Technician PSJH, Other , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!