AutoGlass Technician Trainee
Company: Safelite AutoGlass
Posted on: June 12, 2021
AutoGlass Technician Trainee
Now offering a $500 welcome bonus!
Find a career. Gain a family. You've probably never thought
about working with vehicle glass for a living -- you're not alone!
Our everyday heroes come from all sorts of backgrounds, many of
which have little (or no) mechanical experience. If you're
naturally curious and have a customer service mindset, we'll teach
you the rest.
The Technician Trainee is Safelite's entry point into the world
of vehicle glass repair and replacement. This career-launching
opportunity provides a paid, formal training program that teaches
everything needed to complete basic repairs and replacements to
anyone looking for a hands-on career.
What You'll Get
- Competitive weekly pay: earn up to $17.50/hour
- This position will receive a $2/hour pay enhancement from
today-August 28, 2021
- Bonus opportunity -- earn an average of $100/week
- Bonus Eligibility: $500 Sign On Bonus after 90 days of
- Paid time off, holidays, paid volunteer days and a belief in
- 401(k) plan with company matching to build your nest-egg
- Up to $5,250 annually in tuition reimbursement
- Paid training and all the tools and resources you'll need to be
- An actual marketplace to meet your health, wealth, life and
legal needs - https://www.safelitebenefits.com
What You'll Do
- Learn to repair and replace vehicle glass (in the classroom and
hands on) with a focus on the Safelite Way of Fitting under the
guidance of experienced technicians and Safelite leaders.
- Learn to recalibrate Advanced Driver Assistance Systems
utilizing Safelite tools and processes.
- Learn and demonstrate proficiency on Safelite's tools and
technologies, including: True Seal, Ezi-Wire, Glass Table System
(GTS), work order and customer administration systems, and
Safelite's handheld Mobile Resource Management (MRM)
- Consistently deliver customer delight through customer service
trainings and role play scenarios.
- Safely and professionally operate a company vehicle to and from
customer sites throughout the workday.
- All other duties as assigned.
What You'll Need
- Education: High School Diploma/GED/Equivalent required.
- Certification / Licensure: Valid state-issued driver's license
- The ability to operate a commercial vehicle, following all
company safety and cleanliness policies/procedures and traffic
laws, and maintain a safe driving record.
- Flexibility with hours and days trained/worked, as workloads
fluctuate due to frequent changes in customer and business
- Willingness to maintain a professional appearance, adhering to
dress code policies and satisfy all personal protective equipment
(PPE) requirements as outlined in the company handbook.
- Meet physical requirement of the job, such as: lifting and
carrying up to 75 lbs. for short periods, working at elevated
heights, remaining on your feet for extended periods, and working
in extreme temperatures.
Your Rights: To review and consider your application, Safelite
Group collects personal information. To understand what is
collected and why, review the Applicant Privacy Notice presented
during your online application. We value our diverse workforce and
we're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We don't
discriminate based on any characteristic protected by local, state
or federal law. Upon request and consistent with applicable laws,
we'll provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with
disabilities need assistance in the application/hiring process.
Notification to Agencies: Safelite Group does not accept and
will not pay commissions for unsolicited resumes or outreach from
third-party recruiters or agencies. Absent a signed MSA and
approval from Talent Acquisition to submit resumes for a specific
requisition, we will not approve payment to any third party for
Keywords: Safelite AutoGlass, Lubbock , AutoGlass Technician Trainee, Other , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!