Medical Research Tech II- Nephrology Lab - Internal Medicine
Company: Texas Tech University
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Employees in this classification provide support in an assigned
research laboratory performing laboratory experiments and
procedures. Assists with the development of new procedures and
techniques to be utilized within the laboratory. Performs other
functional duties such as maintenance of the laboratory and
laboratory equipment and supplies. Work is performed under usual
laboratory conditions. Some hazards maybe present due to use of
ratioctive, cacinogenic or other potientially harmful substances.
Assists in training and direction of subordinate personnel.
- Bachelor's degree in cell biology, molecular biology.
- Masters degree preferred (sciences)
- Experience in handling laboratory animals.
- Experience in quantitative RNA methodologies
- Experience in using statistical software
- High School Diploma; college work in one of the sciences or
education/experience to equal 2 years.
Keywords: Texas Tech University, Lubbock , Medical Research Tech II- Nephrology Lab - Internal Medicine, Other , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!