REGIONAL VISUAL PRESENTATION MANAGER
Company: The Dufresne Spencer Group
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Ashley Furniture HomeStore, the #1 Mattress and
Furniture retailer in North America, has an immediate opening for a
Regional Visual Presentation Manager. The ideal
candidateis responsible for developing a consistent presence and
communication with the Visual Designers in their area (3-4 stores)
to ensure DSG processes are being followed. The Area Visual Manager
reviews and assesses the overall presentation of the showroom meets
DSG standards for guest readiness in their areas. Models
appropriate behavior as exemplified in our mission statement and
OFFERS GREAT BENEFITS,
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Opportunity for advancement
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Retirement Benefits
- Employee Purchase Discounts of 30% or more
- Potential Bonus Opportunity
- Uses an intimate knowledge of DSG showroom tactical processes,
proper lighting and furniture staging techniques, and specific
understanding of the various furniture styles/categories.
- Ensures the day-to-day management and preparation of their home
- Maintains a consistent in-person store visit (as agreed upon
with Regional Visual Manager) with each store in the district to
ensure store presentation is properly executed for guest
- Maintains a consistent follow up process with each store in the
district to ensure leave behind action items are being addressed
between store visits.
- Provides structure, trains and develops the stores Visual
Designers in their area to ensure the Visual Designers performance
and enhance their opportunity for growth.
- Maintains continuous communication with Regional Visual Manager
on store performance and other aspects.
- Follows and executes the VEC Summary document and process to
ensure the VM, Store Manager and DSG Management team are aligned
with store performance and expectations.
- Ensures consistent and accurate Environmental Presentation,
product Placement, Product Association Awareness, Backroom
Cleanliness and Organization, Internal Communication, Leadership
aligned with store performance and expectations.
- Travels 4-5 days per month on average, mostly 1-2 night stays
- Travels in special circumstances (store openings, store
refreshes, corporate meetings, etc).
- Other Duties as assigned.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications (such as
- Ability to work independently, exercise appropriate action and
good business judgement.
- Ability to communicate visual merchandising direction in a
- Effective organizational skills, with the ability to handle
multiple, overlapping and potentially conflicting priorities.
- Ability to remain highly effective under stress and respond to
pressure in a manner acceptable to other parties.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, and Outlook as well as DSG
Operating System(s) (Storis).
- College degree Preferred.
- 1 year as a visual designer.
- 3 years in a retail home furnishings organization.
- Experience with merchandising trends in the marketplace
understanding consumer behavior and competitive pressures.
- The physical activities of this position may include sitting,
speaking, standing, climbing, pushing, standing, hearing, walking,
reaching, grasping, kneeling, stooping, and repetitive motion.
- Must have good balance and coordination.
- The physical requirements of this position are: exerting up to
25 lbs. of force occasionally and/or up to 10 lbs. of force
- The Employee is required to have close visual acuity to perform
an activity, such as preparing and analyzing data and figures;
viewing a computer; or extensive reading.
- The conditions to which the Employee will be subject in this
position: The Employee is not substantially exposed to adverse
environmental conditions; job functions are typically performed
under conditions such as those found in general office or
Ashley Furniture HomeStore is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Ashley Furniture HomeStore does not discriminate on the basis of
race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation,
age, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by
Keywords: The Dufresne Spencer Group, Lubbock , REGIONAL VISUAL PRESENTATION MANAGER, Other , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!