Cleaning Room Operator - Lubbock, TX
Company: Archer Daniels Midland Company
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Cleaning Room Operator- Lubbock, TX
This is a full time, hourly position.
- Commitment to Safety, Environmental compliance and Food
- Maintain Attendance record in accordance with company
- Required to adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Be able to meet the physical requirements of the job including
but not limited to: Prolonged periods of standing, sitting and
- Ability to climb stairs and ladders and work in a variety of
conditions (hot, cold, etc)
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Work rotating shifts (8, 10 or 12 hour shifts at day or night)
including weekends, holidays and overtime
- Education: High school graduate or equivalent preferred
- Operate and adjust process equipment as required and maintain
assigned area in regards to safety, environmental compliance,
sanitation/housekeeping, and processing equipment operation
- Communicate with team/shift employees concerning proper
operation of equipment, changes in process rates or processing
capabilities, safety concerns, product quality issues and
- Perform other duties assigned by supervisor or lead
Relocation assistance is not available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including
401K/ESOP, pension, health, life, vision, and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug
screen and a background check.
ADM is an Equal Opportunity Employer for minorities, females,
protected veterans, and individuals with a disability.
Keywords: Archer Daniels Midland Company, Lubbock , Cleaning Room Operator - Lubbock, TX, Other , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!