Company: Accounting and Consulting Group, LLP
Posted on: June 13, 2021
CRI is a CPA and advisory firm located in more than 25 markets
throughout Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana,
Mississippi, New Mexico, North Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas.
Since our formation in 1997, we have quickly grown into one of the
nation's top 20 firms, which would not be possible without the
breadth and depth of knowledge and expertise that our talented
We invite you to explore our available opportunities, and learn
more about what sets CRI apart from other larger firms.
- Client Accounting Services (CAS) personnel are directly
responsible for various client accounts that are assigned to
- CAS includes bookkeeping, payroll and payroll tax, sales and
use tax, financial statement preparation and various other
accounting and consulting services.
- CAS personnel skill sets include (but are not limited to)
neatness and clarity of work, appropriate relations with client
personnel and firm associates, enthusiasm for assignments
(especially more advance or technical projects), and the ability to
complete work timely and accurately.
- Minimum of two years of prior bookkeeping experience and an
accounting degree preferred
- Candidate must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and
Word, and various accounting software (Sage, QuickBooks, Xero,
- Competency and technical skill sets include (but are not
limited to) strong knowledge of accounting principles and standard
accounting processes for recording a company's business
transactions into a general ledger, account reconciliations and
work paper preparation, prepare and post journal entries and
ability to adapt work as required by level of engagement.
- Personal characteristics include integrity, professional in
attitude and appearance, and trustworthiness.
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team
- High degree of discretion dealing with confidential
- Available to work overtime in January through March
CRI industry specializations include construction, government,
banking/financial institutions, healthcare, insurance,
not-for-profit, manufacturing, and distribution. We offer
traditional and specialized services including audit and assurance,
business consulting and support, forensic accounting, IT auditing,
retirement plan auditing, SEC compliance, business valuation, tax
planning, and trusts and estates work. Additionally, CRI's family
of portfolio companies deliver service organization control (SOC)
reports, investment banking, management consulting, retirement plan
administration services, payroll management, and wealth management.
For more information about CRI, please visit CRIcpa.com
Keywords: Accounting and Consulting Group, LLP, Lubbock , Bookkeeper, Other , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!