Company: Holiday Retirement
Posted on: June 12, 2021
In the role of Housekeeper, you will be responsible to maintain
Holiday Community interior including residents apartments in a
clean and sanitary fashion, and in a courteous and friendly
- Provide general housekeeping for both the Community as a whole,
and individual resident apartment. This includes, but is not
limited to: vacuuming, dusting, and cleaning the main entry way,
common areas, dining room, hallways, patios, and resident
- Resident apartments also include clean and defrost
refrigerators (as needed), clean and check heat system filters,
etc., change the bed and linens, make sure adequate linen supplies
in each apartment. Turn mattress (with assistance) as necessary and
empty waste baskets.
- Provide deep cleaning of apartments as needed. Pay special
attention to the main entry area, with focus on carpets, plants,
pictures, railings, windows and light fixtures.
- Launder all linens by washing and drying in the laundry
- Follow Holidays sanitation and safety procedures. Details
regarding the housekeepers cleaning responsibilities can be found
in the Holiday Retirement Community Care Guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Prior related experience in housekeeping is preferred
- Demonstrated Customer Service orientation
- Effective communication skills in English
- General knowledge of sanitation and safety practices or ability
to quickly learn and retain.
- Ability to perform housekeeping duties following housekeeping
- Basic Computer skills
Call 806-785-5565 for more information
Keywords: Holiday Retirement, Lubbock , Housekeeper, Other , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!