Posted on: June 12, 2021
Smoothie Influencers since 1990
Fantastic flavor is always in season and nothing beats feeling your
best. For nearly 30 years we've brought the right, delicious
ingredients to create whirl'd famous flavor. At our core, we're
always evolving our menu to include more options with plant-based
and no sugar added options noted in our menu. Whether you're
looking for a treat or a pick-me-up, you'll find it
Are you ready for a Whirld Class Job at Jamba? Then join our
Why go to work when you can come to Jamba! If you are an
energetic and ambitious individual looking for a career with an
organization that can give you the attention, success, and career
satisfaction you deserve, join our team! We are seeking positive
and outgoing people to manage the overall operations of a store,
including team member leadership and development, sales
performance, customer service, community involvement and execution
of brand excellence. As part of our Whirld class team at Jamba, you
will create and sustain a highly productive store environment by
leading a team that delivers Whirld Class Service and Results!
A Team Member is responsible for the overall shift operations,
sales performance and execution of brand excellence in a store in
the absence of Assistant General Manager and/or General Manager.
Shift leaders typically supervise a staff of 1 to 8 team members
and carry out management responsibilities consistent with Jamba
policies, operations standards, procedures and legal
Is a Whirl'd class job at Jamba right for you?
- Self-discipline, strong initiative, leadership ability and
- Pleasant, polite manner with a neat, clean appearance.
- An effective motivator.
- Must be able to handle the pressures of simultaneously
coordinating a wide range of activities and team members to ensure
100% guest satisfaction.
- Must possess good communication skills.
- Ability to effectively multi-task.
- Ability to effectively supervise multiple team members to
achieve desired goals.
- Passion for the Jamba brand and enthusiasm for learning more
about Jamba products and nutrition.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Available to work a minimum of sixteen (24) hours/week AND a
minimum of three (3) days.
- Previous restaurant/foodservice experience recommended.
- Knowledge of computer programs (MS Word and Excel)
- Must be able to lift 30-40 lbs regularly throughout
- Ability to stand, bend, reach and scoop throughout assigned
- Ability to be mobile in walk-in refrigerator and freezer with
temperatures ranging from 40 F to -10 F (walk-in cooler &
- Must be eligible to work in The United States.
- Must agree to a background check.
Keywords: Jamba, Lubbock , Team Member, Other , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!