Company: BH Management
Posted on: June 10, 2021
At BH Management Services, we are committed to creating value.
We acquire, improve and manage apartment communities, and our
success in this endeavor is evidenced by our growth from a start-up
firm in 1993 to one of the largest multi-family management
companies in the nation. BH understands that great customer service
is what keeps residents satisfied, and that great service comes
from engaged, happy and well-trained team members.
In 2018 and 2017, BH was ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine and
Great Place to Work's "Best Workplaces for Women." BH was also
ranked in 2018 and 2020 as one of the "Best Workplaces for
Millennials." In addition, in 2019, BH was named to the 100 "Best
Workplaces for Diversity." We continue to recognize that we are
only as strong as each individual employee and we value our
employees by providing a strong benefit package:
- (3) Weeks of Paid Time Off
- Birthday Paid Day Off
- 12 paid holidays
- Medical/Dental/ Vision
- 401K + match
- Education reimbursement
As a Leasing Consultant you are the primary point of contact for
all prospective residents, and will play a critical role in
ensuring all prospective and existing residents feel welcome.
- Greets and tours prospective residents, explain qualifications
and qualify all prospective residents, and prepare and maintain all
- Understands the community, specials and floor plans and
maintains waiting lists of prospective residents; responsible for
knowing the status of vacant units; inspection of all pre-leased
apartments and securing lease renewals.
- High School or GED (General Education Diploma)
- Previous leasing experience a plus
- Excellent organizational skills and customer service
- Strong computer technology skills with basic knowledge of MS
- Yardi/Yardi Voyager experience a plus
- A valid driver's license may be required
- A positive, motivating and team-oriented attitude
- A desire to exceed in a very competitive environment
Work Schedule: Will normally work a Monday-Friday schedule with
rotating weekends; (hours may vary to meet the business needs of
Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug Free workplace. Employment
offers are contingent upon successful completion of a background
check and drug screen.
Keywords: BH Management, Lubbock , Leasing Consultant, Other , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!