Land Acquisition Manager
Posted on: June 10, 2021
The Land Acquisition Manager will work directly with the
Division President, acquisition team, and land development team on
new project acquisition and planning. #CB #ZR
- Seek and secure raw development tracts and finished home site
- Implement and maintain a land acquisition deal log and tracking
system for all Division acquisitions transactions.
- Intimately know market and players in a specific zone of the
- Cold call land owners.
- Maintain strong Broker network.
- Review and screen land submittals.
- Negotiate purchase agreements.
- Analyze title commitments.
- Coordinate and review Phase I Environmental Site
- Understand and present the drainage, water and sewer issues on
potential development tracts.
- Work with acquisition analysts on cash flow analysis of
- Prepare market research to support proposed development
- Represent Lennar Homes at preliminary land owner meetings.
- Bachelors in Engineering, Environmental Design/Land Planning,
Finance,or Accounting preferred.
- 5 to 10 years of successful experience in brokering commercial
or residential real estate land transactions or a strong background
in residential community design, planning, and land acquisitions.
Will consider other significant real estate experience.
- History of selling and marketing experience.
Keywords: Lennar, Lubbock , Land Acquisition Manager, Other , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!