Senior Office Assistant - AHEC - Rural and Community Health
Company: Texas Tech University
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Performs clerical duties of a specialized or technical nature,
which may be performed in a variety of settings. Responsibilities
may include basic bookkeeping, typing, word processing, filing,
sorting, posting, verifying, recording, and data coding and
processing of moderate complexity. A general understanding of
organizational policies and procedures and some expertise in the
area of assigned work is required. Duties are performed under
direction within established policies and procedures with job
performance based upon completion of assigned tasks.
- Knowledge of modern office practices and procedures.
- Skillful command of the English language, grammar and
- Thorough knowledge of modern office equipment, filing systems
- Ability to plan, organize and control the work of a
- Ability to keep or to supervise the keeping of complex records;
to assemble and organize data of a complex nature; and to prepare
and submit required reports from such records.
- Proficiency in written and mathematical processes that may be
reflected by the completion of high school or the equivalent.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel,
- Suitable experience with office equipment commensurate with the
level of this position.
Proficiency in written and mathematical processes as may be
reflected by the completion of high school or the equivalent. One
year clerical experience. Additional education and/or related
experience to equal one year may substitute on a year for year
Keywords: Texas Tech University, Lubbock , Senior Office Assistant - AHEC - Rural and Community Health, Other , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!