Delivery Expert(09239) - 1402 N. Lubbock Rd
Company: Domino's Pizza
Posted on: May 5, 2021
ABOUT THE JOB
You got game? You got spring in your step? You want the best job in
the world! And schedules that work with you, not against you?
That's right, we live to beat the rush and make it possible to
make, bake, or take pizzas during the hungry hours of the day and
night, part or full time. You'll have plenty of time left over for
school, hanging with your friends, or whatever. Sound good? Even if
you just need a second job for some extra cash, Domino's Pizza is
the perfect place for you. We are searching for delivery drivers
with personality, exceptional people skills and a positive
attitude. We're growing so fast it's hard to keep up, and that
means Domino's has lots of ways for you to grow (if that's what you
want), perhaps to management, perhaps beyond. Whether it's your
hobby, main-gig, or supplemental job, drop us a line. We're bound
to have just the thing for you.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND DUTIES
- Operation of all equipment.
- Ability to take on all roles in the store, including delivery
expert. (Must have own personal vehicle).
- Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area, and
- Prepare product following established standards.
- Receive and process telephone and computer orders.
- Clean equipment and facility daily.
- Navigational skills to read a map and locate addresses within
- Comply with all safety requirements.
- Take inventory and process associated paperwork.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism.
- Be timely and reliable.
- Be a self-starter.
- Ability to take on other tasks as assigned.
You must be 18 years of age and have a valid driver's license with
two years of experience driving, and a safe driving record meeting
company standard. You should possess navigational skills to read a
map, locate addresses within designated delivery area and must be
able to navigate adverse terrain including multi-story
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and
quickly. (May use calculator.)
- Must be able to make correct monetary change.
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and
- Motor coordination between eyes, hands/fingers to rapidly and
accurately make precise movements with speed.
- Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Varying and sometimes adverse weather conditions when removing
trash and performing other outside tasks. In-store temperatures
range from 36 degrees in coolers to 90 degrees and above in some
- Sudden changes in temperatures in work area and while
- Fumes from food odors.
- Exposure to cornmeal dust.
- Cramped quarters including walk-in cooler.
- Sharp edges and moving mechanical parts.
- Regularly exposed to dust, odors, oil, fumes, and
- Exposed to a combination of office and store
- Required to sit, stand, walk, bend, and lift objects of up to
- May be required to climb flights of stairs during delivery.
Many of our team members began their careers as delivery drivers
and today are successful Domino's franchise owners. From delivery
driver to management, general manager to franchisee or Manager
Corporate Operations, our stores offer a world of opportunity.
Our mission is to recognize, appreciate, value and utilize the
unique talents and contributions of all individuals. To create an
environment where all team members, because of their differences,
can reach their highest potential.
We take pride in our team members and our team members take pride
in Domino's Pizza! Being the best pizza delivery company in the
world requires exceptional team members working together. At
Domino's Pizza, our people come first!
Keywords: Domino's Pizza, Lubbock , Delivery Expert(09239) - 1402 N. Lubbock Rd, Other , Brownfield, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!