Senior IS Support Technician PSJH
Company: Providence Health & Services
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Providence St. Joseph Health is calling a Senior IS Support
Technician PSJH to our location in Lubbock, TX.
We are seeking a Senior IS Support Technician PSJH who will
handle all of IS Support Technician duties and more. Also serves as
an escalation point for IS Support Technician I and II in any
capacity needed. Effectively handles any elevated request or
incident that requires a higher level of access or expertise to
resolve. Works with mission-critical and sensitive data throughout
the enterprise during the course of their daily work as well as 2nd
level support to resolve issues. Responsible for ensuring shift
changes and hand offs run smoothly and clearly. Approves content
and format of support documentation and knowledge articles.
Coordinate with NOC during Major Incidents or downtimes. May
provide after-hours support and on call as required. Requires
excellent customer service and advanced technical troubleshooting
abilities and a demonstrated ability to lead others. Operates in a
fast paced, high volume environment and requires the ability to
multi-task between various applications and systems while keeping
in constant communication with the key relationships.
In this position you will have the following
- Demonstrates Providence St. Joseph Health core values of
Compassion, Dignity, Justice, Excellence and Integrity in all
- Follow defined processes when handling incidents and service
requests in a professional manner using approved tools.
- Works with project stakeholders to gather, document and
maintain project requirements, scope, project schedules and
- Maintains a superior degree of customer service for all
internal and external clients and groups.
- Identify and communicate trending issues as needed to peers,
leaders, and other IS groups.
- Keeps Supervisor or Manager apprised of workflow problems,
project status and suggestions for process improvements.
- Awareness and understanding of IS Support groups.
- Assess and prioritize tasks throughout the day based on
business need and work with available resources to minimize
- Effectively communicates ongoing and potential issues to staff
while maintaing a superior degree of customer service. Understands
and adheres to Quality Assurance KPI's.
- Performs other duties as required or requested.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare, Information Technology,
General Studies or equivalent education/experience.
- 5 years call center experience, customer service, IT.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- 6 years call center experience, customer service, IT.
- ITIL Foundations within 2 years upon hire.
- HDI Technical Support Professional within 2 years upon
About the department you will serve.
Providence Shared Services provides a variety of functional and
system support services for our Providence family of organizations
across Alaska, California, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas and
Washington. We are focused on supporting our Mission by delivering
a robust foundation of services and sharing of specialized
Keywords: Providence Health & Services, Lubbock , Senior IS Support Technician PSJH, Other , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!