Company: Logan's Roadhouse
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Founded in 1991, Logan's Roadhouse revisits the classic
roadhouse from days past and brings it to life in a modern way
through its welcoming hospitality, attentive service and kickin',
upbeat atmosphere. With over 100 company owned locations, we're
continually striving to add great members to our team.
The quality of our team is our best recipe. It takes more than
high-quality ingredients and a flame grill to bring out that warm
hospitality that Logan's is known for. It takes the right kind of
person. You know, the kind of person who's never met a stranger.
Someone with an outgoing personality, who treats everyone they meet
like an old friend.
If this sounds like you, then pull up a stool because
opportunity and good times are calling.
NOW HIRING / IMMEDIATELY HIRING:
Come help craft our made-from-scratch, mouth-watering recipes
that provide exceptional dining experiences for our guests! These
culinary roles will be responsible for creating all of the dishes
on our menu and duties will include preparing and cooking a variety
of different dishes.
Your commitment to us:
- Ensuring the highest quality food is properly executed by
adhering to our recipe procedures.
- Preparing a variety of food with different methods of
preparation and using a variety of tools and equipment.
- Following company safety and sanitation policies and
- Communicating clearly and respectfully with Managers and Team
Our commitment to you:
- Part-time or full-time hours at a highly competitive rate of
- Benefits for qualified full-time Team Members include medical,
dental, vision and supplemental life insurance.
- Flexible scheduling to accommodate school, life and
- Advancement Opportunities.
- Team Member discounts.
- Must be 18 years of age to operate kitchen equipment
- Previous kitchen / culinary / chef experience is preferred, but
- Experience and knowledge of kitchen equipment including but not
limited to knives, slicer, mixer, stoves, ovens, broiler and pizza
- Flexible to work a variety of shifts.
Logans Roadhouse is a well established, full service restaurant
concept that has growth opportunities for team members in a full
service casual dining restaurnat company. At Logan's Road House you
can grow your career with us. We offer great restaurant culinary
careers for prep cooks (concinero / cocinera / Jefe / Jefa) who
have back of house preparation, cooking, chef / kitchen experience
in a high volume restaurant environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity / E-Verify Employer. This job
description is not intended to be all-inclusive. As a SPB
Hospitality Team Member you may be asked to perform additional
related duties to meet ongoing needs.
Skills & Requirements Qualifications
Keywords: Logan's Roadhouse, Lubbock , Prep Cook, Other , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!