Regional Operations Manager RN Home Health
Posted on: May 3, 2021
AccentCare is looking for passionate clinicians committed to
delivering exceptional care in the home.
We are committed to quality patient outcomes-delivering
evidence-based care in the home-and providing comprehensive
training to further develop our staff along with continuing
education and promotional opportunities.
Come join the AccentCare team and Make A Difference every
Position: Regional Operations Manager
As a Regional Operations Manager, you will:
- Coach and lead Executive Directors on day to day
responsibilities using independent judgment and the best interest
of employer while providing general direction and help to staff to
resolve issues in order to increase STAR ratings and HHCAPS scores
and improve retention.
- Provide assistance in the review and analysis of financial,
clinical, and operational performance indicators and works
collaboratively with the ED on the development and implementation
of action plans team in order to increase STAR ratings and HHCAPS
scores and improve retention as well as to meet/exceed financial
goals; provides feedback to the RDO and local management to improve
- Improve agency market value through public relations activities
by engaging the community at-large with public speaking and
- Ensure quality service at the agency level by taking part in
monitoring and auditing activities and investigations; implement
quality improvement processes as required by developing and
implementing effective clinical and business management systems;
manage audits of client charts, complete client satisfaction
surveys, and oversee all service delivery within the region to
improve customer service to ensure timely delivery and increase
business footprint by conducting program audits as assigned.
- Fill in as onsite manager at agencies as necessary.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies
and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance
Program: Code of Conduct, HIPAA and Documentation Standards.
- Maintain a commitment to the values and mission of Accent
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- 3 - 5 years of home health experience
- Associate's or vocational degree preferred
- Bachelor's degree recommended
- RN license in practicing state
- Comprehensive knowledge of theories, concepts and practices and
ability to use in complex, difficult and/or unprecedented
- Able to apply advanced skills that allow employee to adapt and
meet some complex or non-routine situations
- Strong project/process management skills
- Intermediate ability to create documents, spreadsheet analysis
models, and advanced graphics
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multi-task environment with
- Excellent interpersonal/listening skills
- Proficient in interacting with and creating a collaborative
working environment amongst and stakeholders at all levels of the
- Possess a responsible, detail-oriented, results-driven work
Keywords: AccentCare, Lubbock , Regional Operations Manager RN Home Health, Other , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!