Company: United Family of Stores
Posted on: May 3, 2021
developing, implementing, and maintaining applications;
mentoring and providing
guidance to a team of developers as needed.
Total Year of Exp 8-10, at least 5 years in C#, .Net
The Sr .Net Developer position will provide expertise in a wide
range of technical areas, including but not limited to: Web API,
MVC, JSON Framework, JQuery, Java Script, and C#. Software design
and development, and application of new technologies and languages
which are aligned with other Ashley's internal projects.
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- The Sr .Net Developer will work closely with program owner to
ensure successful operational development of new applications while
maintaining business continuity of existing applications.
- This is a hands-on technical role, helping with triaging the
application issues, supporting the customer requests, enhancing the
existing functionality and building new applications.
Responsibilities for the Sr. Developer:
- Support and maintenance of existing web applications
Requirements gathering and interaction with stakeholders Working in
a collaborative, team environment.
- Design and development of interaction with Web API's.
- Document and maintain project artifacts. Suggest best
practices, and implementation strategies using .Net technology.
Maintain comprehensive knowledge of industry standards,
methodologies, processes, and best practices.
- Develop and integrate software applications using AGILE
methodology applying standard architectural patterns, taking into
account critical performance characteristics and security
- Collaborate with Business Analysts, Architects and Senior
Developers to establish the physical application framework (e.g.
libraries, modules, execution environments).
Create Technical design documents and process documents
- 5+ years of .NET Development experience including ASP.NET, MVC,
- SQL Server
- Agile software development, JIRA, Wiki, Crucible
- CS degree or equivalent experience Preferred: Experience with
cloud technologies a plus Experience working in an Agile Team
Environment Experience with General Architecture and Design
Patterns Testing Experience (automated/manual/unit testing)
Keywords: United Family of Stores, Lubbock , Sacker, Other , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!