Retail Third Key Retail
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Sell eyewear products and services utilizing the SERVE selling
strategy to Super Serve the Customer's needs. In addition to
selling associate will handle routine supervisory functions such
as: open/close duties, transaction approvals, and customer problem
Greet all customers in-person and by phone promptly and
professionally as per company customer service standards to include
identifying customers' needs/lifestyle selling, offering current
promotions, multiple pair offerings, obtaining prescription, use of
the lens selling kit, offering our Unbeatable Price/Money-Back
Satisfaction guarantee, etc.
Inspect finished eyeglasses using the Lensometer to conform to
Company 7-Point Quality Check as well as providing a thorough
dispense to ensure proper fit, etc.
Adjust and repair customer eyewear.
Stock/re-stock merchandise, clean and straighten displays and
entire store to plan-o-gram.
Process defective, spoiled and cannibalized frames.
Perform all opening procedures to include making a timely and
accurate bank deposit, verify cash on hand, open POS system and
sign and file POS reports.
Complete all end-of-day reports, run POS reports, count cash at
final closing and prepare the deposit.
Contact a member of the management team regarding any associate
issues that involve Progressive Discipline.
Refer customer service issues that cannot be solved to the next
scheduled member of the management team.
Complete company required training programs.
Follow company safety rules and standards.
- Other duties as assigned by management to include cross
training in the lab
- One (1) - five (5) years of related experience required
- Optical preferred
- HS diploma, GED or equivalent related job experience
- Must have own vehicle and be an insured, licensed driver in
current state of residence
- Favorable result on Background check
- Ability to work a completely flexible work schedule
- Work changing schedules to meet business demands
- Work inside location
- Strong organizational and supervisory skills
- Speak clearly and effectively
- Calculate, manipulate, and interpret numbers/data
- Read English
- Problem solve, reason and resolve issues effectively
- Use independent judgment and discretion
- Meet customer expectations
- Work under stress with interruptions and deadlines
- Think logically
- Follow procedures and instructions
- Use computer effectively and view computer screen
- Exhibit empathy in all situations
- Attention to detail
- Bend and stoop continuously
- Reach above shoulder continuously
- Drive automatic equipment/vehicle continuously
Essential Responsibilities related to Physical Demands/Work
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential
functions. While performing the duties of this job, the associate
is required to stand, use hands and fingers to handle, feel, pick
or pinch, and talk or hear most of the time. The associate is
occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and
arms. The associate must frequently lift and/or move up to 20
pounds. The noise level in this location is moderate (use of
computers, printers and machines).
Amount of Time
1/3 to 2/3
Use hands to touch, handle, or feel
Reach with Hands and Arms
Climb or balance
Stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
Talk or hear
Essential Responsibilities related to Behavioral
- Must be detail orientated and well organized.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with other
associates and clients.
- Must be energetic and self-motivated.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be able to problem solve.
- Ability to work onsite and participate in interactive onsite
meetings on a regular and predictable basis.
- Ability to initiate immediate interaction, coordination and
collaboration with team members, clients, customers etc.
HIPAA & Security Requirements
All Associates must comply with the Health Insurance Portability
Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as it pertains to disclosures of
protected health information (PHI) as described in the Notice of
Privacy Practices and HIPAA Privacy Policies and Procedures. As a
component of job roles and responsibilities, Associates may have
access to covered information, cardholder data or other
confidential customer information which must be protected at all
times. As a result, Associates must explicitly adhere to all data
security guidelines established within the Company's Privacy &
Security Training Program.
Visionworks is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the
hiring, advancement and fair treatment of individuals without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation,
gender, national origin, ethnicity, disability or veteran status,
or any other protected status designated by federal, state or local
The specific statements shown in each section of this
description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent
typical elements and criteria considered necessary to perform the
job successfully. As required by changing business needs, complete
additional essential responsibilities as identified and
- Job Family Contributor
- Job Function Retail Incentive Plan
- Pay Type Hourly
- Store 94, South Plains Mall, Lubbock, Texas, United States of
Keywords: Visionworks, Lubbock , Retail Third Key Retail, Other , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!