Company: Amedisys Home Health Services
Posted on: May 3, 2021
What You Will Do
The Hospice Liaison is responsible for establishing and
developing new business contacts, maintaining current relationships
and developing and implementing a sales and marketing plan. Covers
the sales/marketing region assigned.
- Achieves admissions and product and payor-mix goals. Meets
short and long-term target account goals.
- Maintains a complete, up-to-date record of referrals including
physicians, hospitals, skilled nursing and senior living
facilities' management, discharge planners, and case managers
within an assigned territory.
- Meets minimum administrative standards:
- Document the minimum expectation of sales calls daily in CRM
(including pre and post call notes).
- Maintain a complete, up-to-date record of targeted referral
sources in territory in CRM.
- Responsible for assisting the care center in obtaining all
required documentation to complete referral to admission
- Masters essentials of the sales model and utilizes sales
- Develops and maintains client relationships within a
- Prepares business plans and maintains target lists. Prioritizes
accounts in accordance with the market sales plan.
- Responds to customer complaints in timely manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree with one (1 ) year experience in healthcare,
business development, or related industry.
- Successful previous experience in business development,
outreach or healthcare related role.
- Experience in Hospice or healthcare business development.
Amedisys is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
employees and applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy,
marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability,
military status, sexual orientation, genetic predisposition or
carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Keywords: Amedisys Home Health Services, Lubbock , Hospice Liaison, Other , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!