Food Service Cook
Company: United Family of Stores
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The ADS Operations Coordinator will communicate, plan and
execute activities of the Ashley Distribution Services (ADS)
drivers to maximize productivity of assets and fleet utilization
and attain scheduled delivery dates.
- Plan and assign loads departing the distribution center or
connecting at remote lots or rail yard locations to attain
- Determine fleet capabilities and the numbers of loads that will
be consumed by the ADS Fleet or diverted to carriers.
- Maximize the fleet utilization by scheduling and securing loads
that provide revenue or minimize expenses during periods of
volatile shipping volume.
- Configure routes from orders received for geographical areas
throughout North America on a time sensitive basis; place priority
on the shipments as appropriate.
- Coordinate communication and activity with Customer Service,
Shipping and other departments to optimize performance in
scheduling and delivery. Communicate with drivers on work to be
performed to assist with maximizing efficiency.
- Maintain, monitor, and update departure dates and times in
software systems to provide accurate information and
- Maintain and schedule driver time off requests.
- Monitor and record issues with drivers and loads; offer
recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Demonstrate the Company's Core and Growth Values in the
performance of all job functions.
- Maintain reliable attendance.
- Actively participate in departmental meetings, training and
education. Assist with training other employees and providing
- Complete other assignments and special projects as
Keywords: United Family of Stores, Lubbock , Food Service Cook, Other , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!