Truck Store Manager
Posted on: May 3, 2021
At T-Mobile, we strongly encourage everyone, including people of
color, veterans, military spouses, individuals with disabilities,
lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people,
and parents to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and
welcome everyone to our team. If you need reasonable accommodation
at any point in the application or interview process, please let us
know.(ApplicantAccommodation@t-mobile.com or call
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you
use (For example- she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs,
The Truck Store Manager provides day-to-day operational oversight
and leadership for T-Mobiles Mobile Showroom employees. Serves as
Brand Ambassador in the community for the companys mobile showroom
locations and events. Coordinates event marketing process
including; planning, creative development, execution, measurement,
and communication. Develop relationships with local organizations
and businesses in an effort to drive store traffic. Work cross
functionally with multiple internal departments, event properties,
agencies, and senior-level leadership.
What you'll do in your role.
- Event Management, Brand Ambassador, Logistics and Planning.
Lead Mobile Showroom events from concept to post event. Establish
event metrics, measure, and delivers results. Ensure events align
to broader program strategy & objectives. Leads employees to ensure
a fun experience for all customers through a lively, energized
- Lead and execute events for branded retail partners to drive
excitement and awareness. Work with store leader to establish event
goals & objectives. Provide mentoring to deliver outstanding
customer service with sales reps and managers.
- Mobile Showroom Program Management - in partnership with
corporate, field, local and retail channel marketing teams - is
accountable for program ownership, planning, implementation,
execution and reporting that is timely and on brand. Customize
events to capitalize on the outstanding opportunities inherit in
the program. Leverages's relationships with Corporate Marketing,
OEMS, regional stores and local marketing teams, to improve impact
of events that coordinate with regional/company initiatives.
- Directly responsible for reaching out into the local community
and business environment to network and build the brand/awareness
of The Mobile Showroom & T-Mobile, through relationships, referrals
and events. May be used for emergency relief.
- Talent Management Lead all aspects of team including recruiting
and performance management. Responsible for drafting or approving
store schedule. Lead performance feedback by delivering to store
employees directly or supervising Associate Manager in drafting and
- Coaching and Development - Empower and lead store team with
one-on-one mentoring, feedback in the moment, provide monthly
performance information, and guide development for reps to align to
their interest and career goals. Deliver performance feedback to
store team. Ensure training completion for store staff.
- Support team initiatives and create an inclusive
The experience you'll bring.
- 3 Years Retail Management experience in high volume
- Experience working with multiple support teams or corporate
departments (i.e., HR, Ops, Training, Marketing) to accomplish key
- Passion, integrity and energy necessary to build a dynamic work
environment vital to deliver a special shopping experience that
delivers on the Un-carrier promise
- Advance Customer engagement and service capabilities
- Ability to lead multiple functions within a single store
- Ability to lift 25 lbs. to set-up mobile store and ancillary
event materials (tents/tables/games)
- In depth knowledge and experience with retail systems and
- Ability to think critically and react quickly and calmly in
high pressure situations
- May drive depending on model of truck
Okay. You've seen what we're looking for and you're up to the
challenge. Here's what we can offer you in exchange for your
- Competitive base pay plus annual bonus
- Benefits for part-time and full-time associates
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Matching 401(k)
- Generous paid time-off programs
- Phone service discounts
- Education reimbursement
- Serious growth potential for your career!
This is the opportunity to do something special and join a company
revolutionizing the wireless industry. And we couldnt do it without
someone like you. So, what do you say? Isnt it time you explored
what could become the career move of a lifetime? We invite you to
Keywords: T-Mobile, Lubbock , Truck Store Manager, Other , Lubbock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!